[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm here setting up a computer while I listen my mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: headless.jpg (79 KB, 620x591) Image search: [Google]
headless.jpg
79 KB, 620x591
I'm here setting up a computer while I listen my mother and my sister's bf talk about how ETs are actually demons that come from another dimension, and in a military base they came suddently from the ground and ate the scientists there (and those demons are reptilians), and they claim it has a proven scientific source.

They just don't shut up, I want to punch them, should have I posted this on /x/?
>>
More:

>The superior race of aliens is in the US, and the inferior one in Russia
>Putin knows who the Illuminati are and wants to shut them down
>>
>>8074593
I envy you. I wish the people around me would talk about such interesting things. Instead they only talk about parties and sex. Fucking dimwitted pieces of shit.
>>
Wow OP. So there are two ways to go about doing this:
1. Show them they are fucking wrong
2. Brush it off and ignore it

Option 1 is the 'right' thing to do, but you will obviously get on their bad side. Unless you're lile Carl Sagan tier. Option 2 takes less effort.

>>8074602
You must have shit friends. My friends talk about AI, physics, and science shit. Get drunk with scientists more often it is great.
>>
>>8074593
>should have I posted this on /x/?
probably, although if you had, /x/ would be asking your relatives to write a book and expose the conspiracy.
>>
>>8074593
Since the world is full of adults who believes in all kinds of supernatural woo, rejoice in how your family have settled on a narrative worldview that is close to that of the plot of the videogame DOOM.
They could have been into boring stuff like crystal healing or christology islam and shit.
>>
>>8074612
I was JUST installing the sound card driver when they started, fuck me, no sound for 3 minutes.

>>8074615
My thought, I wanted this to be taken as a joke and not seriously by /x/tards.

>>8074622
When they talk about christianity it makes me sick, I guess that's worse, but they don't go as far as that shit you last mentioned at least.
>>
>>8074593

Demons are literally Extra Terrestrial. They don't belong to earth.
>>
>>8074644
What if the extradimensional beings are from the extradimensional portion of earth?
>>
>>8074636
There is also Option 3: fuck with them to your advantage.

It is the 'wrong' thing to do, but could be very entertaining and result in monetary gain.

May I refer you to the plot of Doom?
>>
the reptilians are a highly advanced ancient earth species who used to hunt using a kind of transdimensional cloaking technology and are adept at trickery
they can also move around at will (or give the impression of moving instantly)

they live beneath the surface of the earth, being cold blooded the temperatures suit them more than the surface does nowadays, but they originally lived on the surface

they usually exit through the oceans but are believed to sometimes enter and exit through mountains

they account for all tales of elves, goblins, fairies, pixies, leprechauns, gnomes and aliens

i mean i just made that up but you know, have fun with it
>>
File: Heisenberged.jpg (47 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Heisenberged.jpg
47 KB, 403x403
>>8074636
>when they talk about christianity it makes me sick
*tips fedora*
>>
>>8075039
>>>/his/
>>
>>8075039

Please tell me he didn't say this. Not my Werner.
>>
>>8076898
welcome to the real world

do a few years of scientific research, write a few papers, and then see how much faith you have in it
>>
>>8076898
Reading the talk page on German Wikiquote makes it look like the quote is fake.
>>
>>8075039
It has nothing to do with science, I'm just not a retard still living in the XVI century and believing in fairy tales.

If you need science for that you have my sides.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.