[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of the two facial recognition sites, pictriev and betafa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 418x352
Out of the two facial recognition sites, pictriev and betaface.com, which do you think is more accurate?

Pictriev determines a person's masculinity/feminity and age along with celebrity lookalikes.

Betaface.com measures all of the above + various other things such as race,
hair colour, face shape, nose shape, eye distance, eye shape etc.

The thing is-
>I always get related to african american celebrities on pictriev (im half indian half white, with a slight tan)
>I always get detected as white by race in betaface.com..

So what do you guys think? Pic not related
>>
Post pic of yourself so we can answer the question.
>>
>>8073528
The question has nothing to do with me. It is about the accuracy of the facial recogition apis.
>>
>>8073550
Just wanna see you're pretty, tan face, op.
>>
>>8073563
No, i dont post my face online. Least of all on 4chan.
>>
http://live.fc2.com/8956267/
>>
>>8073627
>http://live.fc2.com/8956267/
What is that you weaboo faggot
>>
>>8073583
But you show your face on Facebook
To the cameras at the store
It's the same thing.
>>
File: thatfeel_2.jpg (33 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_2.jpg
33 KB, 500x310
>>8073525
>Betaface.com
>>
>>8073954
>using jewbook
I deactivated my account back when i was 11. I wiped out every piece of information on the internet that could lead to me when i was 17. Searching for me on any of the major search engines would yield 0 results pertaining to me. It helps that i have a really unique name and always had a completely, truly non existent social life. Im basically a ghost on the interwebs. I use fake profiles for instagram, facebook etc to stalk kids from my school, and sometimes family. And those are all made and operated under a proxy at all times.
>going out of the house
Get out normie.
>>
>female: 90%
>tfw no qt musk gf
>>
>>8074085
All right, calm down, Zodiac Killer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.