[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sci/ I need a interesting topic that I can do for my biology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x370
Hey /sci/ I need a interesting topic that I can do for my biology class. Wondering if you guys can help me out.
>>
>>8068028
MicroFluidic chips. Aka biochips.

Its the future of biological research.
>>
File: umaru.jpg (18 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
umaru.jpg
18 KB, 525x295
Benis in bagina :-D
>>
>>8068032
Thanks for the topic of Biochips, but is there any type of disease I can talk about?
>>
>>8068049
Cancer.

Alternatively, Tasmanian devil cancer.
>>
>>8068038
This. Ask for a volunteer of the opposite sex to help you demonstrate.
>>
File: microfluidic chemostat.jpg (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
microfluidic chemostat.jpg
81 KB, 300x300
>>8068028
What about microfluidics and how it's gonna make biologists obsolete? You'll never be able to compete with a lab on a chip doing thousands of tests per second(KHz!). You won't even be able to analyze all that data.
>>
>>8068038
Thirded.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (8 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
8 KB, 286x176
>>8068071
>fleshlight and dildo
>>
CRISPR Cas9
>>
>>8068028
diabetes define what is diabetes in your own words about how people get it, what you can do to prevent it, talk about how it wreaks havoc on the human body. Go in depth fat assholes consume tremendous amount of glucose, insulin is then released by beta cells found in the islets of langerhans, insulin binds to the cell opeing the channel gate glucose goes in to the cell begins glycolysis 10 steps then krebs then oxidative phosphoralation, producing water co2 and energy. Energy in the form of atp accumulates in these lazy people they do no workout, so atp binds to pfk1 and inhibits glycolysis, no amounts of insulin can open channel because there is an abundance of energy contained in the cell prolonged hyperglycemia eventually diabetes, renal failure dialysis the whole 9
>>
The necessity of cancer.
>>
>>8068028
sequence matching and algorithms
>>
>>8068028
Induced torpor states in medicine.
>>
>>8068038
Fourthed
>>
>>8068028
Talk about Evolution and how you can still actively see it in the Darwin Finches,just last month a new paper came out on it.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/352/6284/470
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.