[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The MCAT is crushing my hopes and dreams. How do I succeed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
The MCAT is crushing my hopes and dreams. How do I succeed?
>>
I can offer some advice if your interested, got a 514 this past January, first attempt. Give me an email to contact you at if you want to talk.
>>
>>8067500
it's an easy test and I basically aced it (39) but decided to go to grad school instead of meme medical school
>>
>>8067500
I got a 36 from basically just doing a few practice tests. Here's my secret :

[spoiler]pay attention in class and you'll learn most of what you need to know and therefore not need to study much. This means: don't get old tests from mates, put effort into the homework and assignments[/spoiler]
>>
Take the MDOG instead, you might do better.
>>
>>8067500
By staying out of my territory.
>>
>>8067522

That's amazing. I'd love some advice. [email protected]

>>8067532

I did, and graduated already. I just went to a shitty state school.
>>
>>8067532
>paying attention to literal memes like psychology and sociology
>>
>>8067527
Grad school for what? Quite a few people go into med school for research.

I intend to to go into human genetics.
>>
>>8067605
Im actually doing a human genetics degree right now, just at the end of final year now before i begin a masters next year
>>
>>8067605
Post above is me and im not the guy who you asked what he is doing btw
>>
>>8067529
I thought I wanted to attend Law School for a while, so I did a lot of studying for the LSAT.

That thing was tough man, best of luck!
>>
>>8067627
A human genetics BS? At which uni and where you doing the masters?
>>
>>8067522
>MCAT
>out of 45
>scored 514

i took it a few years ago, got a 35, still didn't get in
fuck medicine, yes sour grapes
>>
>>8067927
They changed the test and scoring last year.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.