[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people with high intelligence and autism generally support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why do people with high intelligence and autism generally support eugenics and forced sterilization of the less intelligent?

>pic related
>>
>>8066563
Citation needed.

I would wager that they are not more likely to hold these beliefs, its just that people are more likely to listen when intelligent people say stuff like that.
>>
>>8066571
virtually every major physicist that has won the nobel prize believed in eugenics, sterilization of the less intelligent and population control
>>
>>8066563
Nope. A lot of great scientists and Nobel prize winners with extreme high level of intelligence are Ashkenazi Jews and I'm sure they definitely won't support something like this after all things happened to them. They clearly understand what the point of view like that can lead to, so your post is just your subjective opinion.
>>
>>8066589
No, they support it, they just don't want to be the group getting genocided.
>>
>>8066592
This.
>>
>>8066589
You do realize that Askenazis are one of the most racist groups in human history right? That's why they kept getting kicked out of every nation for hundreds of years because they refused to integrate and absolutely never bred with the "lesser" races who's countries/sovereignties they were living in.

Not that you'd expect tolerance from a group of self-proclaimed "chosen people" who don't even have genetic roots as the desert semites from some stupid book.
>>
>>8066592
We have such people like Grigory Perelman and Terence Tao with IQ higher then your picrelated, and they are really nice guys, they don't feel superior to other people. The same for Vitaliy Ginsburg(he is dead)and Zhores Alferov - I have so much respect to them.
I don't know where did you get your statistics, but your assertion doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>8066563
Because it is tiresome dealing with stupid people and this might eventually help solve this problem for us.
>>
>>8066619
Not only ashkenazis were racist at this point, don't compare Jews then and Jews now. Smart Ashkenazi Jew now is an atheist without all these racial and religion things. You even won't be able to distinguish some of them from other regular people until you hear his name, because they are white, tall and completely like other people, some of them even with red or bright hair and married with non-jewish spouse.
>>
>>8066563
>high intelligence
Does not necessarily mean you have good or sensible political views.
>autism
Lack of empathy?
>>
>>8066583
citation still needed
>>
>>8066654
is that why perelman is a recluse who won't talk to the media, anon?
>>
>>8066736
He just doesn't like to be popular, he is very shy guy. At the beginning he didn't want to talk to media, because he was not 100% sure that his proof was correct and waited the decision from other mathematicians, he didn't want to discuss anything without confirmed verification. But than I think when the glory came to him he didn't want to change daily routine of his life. He had not been interested to media almost all his life till the proof, but then all these fucking journalist had started bother him, fuck them all. Also his mother is modest as fuck, she told that these big money they offered to him would not lead to anything good.
>>
>>8066563
Nigga Charles Darwin didn't support it and neither does anyone who know shit about biology or evolution.
Just because your good at numbers doesn't mean you know everything
>>
>>8066769
>he is very shy guy
That's bullshit. He's reclusiveness is principled, not due to shyness.
>>
>>8066736
I don't think Perelman is shy. I think he is just dissapointed and doesn't care about society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.