[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I graduate tomorrow with a phd in mechanical engineering and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I graduate tomorrow with a phd in mechanical engineering and a masters in physics. woooohoo
>>
Which one was harder?

Which one was more satisfying?
>>
File: 45a.gif (148 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
45a.gif
148 KB, 300x375
>>8065406
>PhD in engineering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>8065406
are you gonna be a teacher or something?
>>
>>8065406 (OP)
>spending your time and money for a pleb degree, like the liberals and libertarians told you to

nice
>>
What are you going to do with that?
>>
>>8065598
>>8065591
>>8065586

>jealous undergrads
>>
>>8065406
both at the same time?
>>
>>8065629
>delusional """"engineering"""" grad student
>>
>>8065406
congratz OP after grads get some booze and bang the babes.
>>
He's obviously bullshitting you retards. No university allows for simultaneous registration of two postgraduate degrees that makes zero sense.
>>
>>8065993

If the person is capable of it, why stop them?
>>
>>8066008
Postgrad isn't about coursework, most of your time is spent on your research; which you are paid a studentship to work on full time, universities don't give you double pay to do the same job. It's not like the undergrad double major meme where you're paying them
>>
>>8066008
there is literally no reason to have 2 phd's unless you are a retard who has no clue what they want to do with their life

an MD/PHD makes sense, a JD/PHD makes sense, but not 2 PHDs like engineering and physics
>>
>>8066029
>double majoring is a meme
Kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.