[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is jacob barnett /sci approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: roflgtfo.jpg (64 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
roflgtfo.jpg
64 KB, 600x399
I mean in a lot of his appearances on TV he or his mom come up with a lot of meme-cringe type of stories... is he the ultimate autist?
>>
He is a fag like you op
>>
Why'd you use window instead of board?
>>
He seems smart but everyone should stop putting so much pressure on him and let him think for himself. If I was that age and had so many people talking about me, I would have tried to run away a long time ago. Futurama, monkey episode, Mars university, etc.
>>
>/sci/'s population has changed so much people have forgotten the heydey of barnett-posting
feels bad man
>>
>>8063960
Because it's fun, and maybe he didn't have a board.
>>
File: loltroll.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
loltroll.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>8063960
so popschi could have a new documentary to make money off of
>>
he makes a lot of /sci/ angry because he reminds them that no matter how hard they try, they will never even achieve even 1/10th of what barnett could due to his innately supremely superior intellectual potential
>>
File: 123.jpg (23 KB, 468x315) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
23 KB, 468x315
daily reminder that Jacob Barnett is on his way to a nobel prize
>>
>>8064038
tbqh i think he deserves a nobel prize already

hes so smart and hes overcome so much

i mean hes obviously going to get 2 or 3 in his lifetime regardless, but i think he deserves one just for being him

he is the standard bearer for all the genius autists in the world and shows how they arent alone and they too can succeed over normies and theres nothing wrong with them
>>
>>8064004
>>
File: 1424646517320.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424646517320.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>8064046
Of course, he already has multiple ways of disproving einstein's theory of general relativity. He also came up with barnett integrable functions. this young man is truly a genius
>>
>>8064048
could someone explain why this is all shit math? I think I get it, but before I say anything I want to be sure.
>>
>>8064061
It means he is still a VIRGIN!!

LMAO
>>
>>8064048

I'm no maths expert but that looks like a meme.
>>
>>8064061
Basically hes not really saying much and his theorems are dog shit. Other people make fun of him by topping it up with even more unnecessary math and lauding him for his genius
>>
Are there any black teen geniuses?
>>
>>8064092
thanks, that's what I thought.
>>
>>8063960
This is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-qYddxcVIk
>>
>>8064108
popsci fag detected
>>
I haven't been on /sci/ for like, six months now, and I'm impressed this is still a thing.
>>
>>8064222
Do you have any idea how long this has been a thing? Hint: a lot longer than 6 months
>>
>>8064222
>jacob barnett
>6 months
You have no idea my man.
>>
>>8063859
Why /sci/ is so butthurt about this guy ?

Tell me your contribution to the world, anon.
>>
>>8064273
Barnett hasn't contributed anything either except
>dude, look at how autistic and good at math I am
>>
>>8064093
NO!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.