[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep web, does the mariana deep web really exist? Also what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Justoneguy_deepweb.jpg (157 KB, 460x1378) Image search: [Google]
Justoneguy_deepweb.jpg
157 KB, 460x1378
Deep web, does the mariana deep web really exist?
Also what is a closed shell system and can you really access Teslas experiments?
>>
>fell for the meme
That pic is a troll image
>>
where's that one image that goes through the layers and explains why it's bullshit
also >>>/x/
>>
>>8057965
can you find me that pic please bro
>>
File: deep web.jpg (449 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
deep web.jpg
449 KB, 1200x1600
>>8057965
yo is this it?
>>
>>8057995
Nah it goes through the OP pic and gives reasons for why it's creepypasta wiki tier.
Example: By definition, you cannot access a closed shell system from the outside.
I saw it a while ago, still trying to find it now,.
>>
>>8058002
thanks for trying to find it, its pretty interesting
>>
File: Deep-Web-bullshit.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Deep-Web-bullshit.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>8057957
Deep web is actually made up of academic data that has been lost after publishing.

Not even the authors go there to look for it.

Stay out OP.
>>
>>8057957
>2016
>Deep web
>>
>>8057957
Deep web actually refers to information on the internet that isn't crawled by normal search engines. An example of this would be Facebook profiles, when you visit a Facebook profile you actually do a database query that pulls that profile info and generates an HTML page for you, there isn't an actual HTML page for that profile stored on the server.

There are deep web search engines out they're like pipl.

That said, proxies have nothing to do with deep web. For hidden services are like deep web but for different reasons. Same with other hidden networks.

The OP picture is a /b/ meme where deep web means "mysterious and illegal content".
>>
>>8057957
That's the stupidest picture I've ever seen
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.