[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robotics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hi, I don't know if this is the appropiate place to talk about it I will go on another thread, does anybody know how a robot moves on a metallic strip or/and tape?
>>
This thread is cancer, badly written and I am a faggot
>>
>>8047767
Google line follower robot, it's a great beginer robotics project.

Here is an example of how to make one
instructables.com/id/Line-Follower-Robot/

Basically the robot has a strip of color sensors on it's front and tries to turn such that the black is in the middle.
>>
File: Induction tank.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Induction tank.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>8047767
>not posting a full webm of it
>>
>>8047767
with sensors.
Come on, we build something like these with legos in 8th year.
>>
>>8049962
You have to wait till 8th grade to play with Legos? Kids here get them in pre-school and kindergaten. They usually have access to such things up until around 3rd grade. That includes the robotics kits like Mindstorm. But, I think those mostly get broken because this is a shithole flyover state and no one is smart enough to work such things, even the teachers are utterly clueless.
>>
>>8049993
I had not to wait until 8th grade till I played with legos.

"Lego Mindstorms" just was a part of the "Computer science" elective in that year.
Tbh the "CS" stuff in our school was beside 1 teacher (who was a Programmer) completely terrible.
>>
>>8047859
what happens if you split the I line into a Y ?
>>
>>8050009
The tank splits into 2 tanks of equal size.
>>
>>8050009
>>
>>8047767

By appeasing the machine spirit with the proper rites
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.