[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i become transsexual, will I get to take advantage of affirmative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x178
If i become transsexual, will I get to take advantage of affirmative action programs?
>>
>>8045611
Nope
>>
>>8045611
Wrong assumption anon. You have to become transnigger.

Next question?
>>
>>8045618
How can I become transnigger?
>>
File: rachel-dolezal-today-show.jpg (829 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rachel-dolezal-today-show.jpg
829 KB, 1920x1080
>>8045618
didn't work out well the last time it was tried. strange considering race has no basis in biology.
>>
>>8045611
Literally identify as black on your college app and you get to go to Harvard. Like, it's that fucking simple I'm serious.
>>
Are you really that desperate?
>>
>>8045636
She flaunted it around and got caught.

The fact is that being African American isn't traceable and you can bet your fortune that colleges won't check your ancestry on that shit, nor is it illegal in any way to lie about it.

Say you're black on your Harard and Yale applications only and apply normally everywhere else. Assuming you aren't an idiot and your SATs and all that were decent, etc., watch what happens.
>>
>>8045648
>that desperate
Waaaahh I'm too prideful of my heritage to accept a free ride to Harvard

Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>8045623
start listening rap first, but only black artists. Then start a diet of watermelon and kfc, while changing your clothes to be baggier, but more importantly: less hireable. You dont want to get a job while on your road to transniggerism. You'll get the jobs via affirmative action later anyway. when you feel you have depleted your bankaccount, it's time for the most important step: steal worthless drugs. As soon as you do this, you'll turn black.

Enjoy anon!!!
>>
You can with a dimensional tear and speccy venlix and exilted stuff
>>
>>8045611
No, see the white women who identified as a black female professor.

You're born white you aren't allowed to do anything, shut the fuck up you evil oppressor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.