[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this machine /sci/ ? my electrical machines teacher will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: c.jpg (170 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
170 KB, 800x600
What is this machine /sci/ ? my electrical machines teacher will give us grades based on using this machine and i dont know shit about it.Can you guys enlighten me?
>>
>>8044996
its your class and you
A) dont even know what the fucking machine is
B) cant even take a fucking proper picture of it

seriously, learn to enjoy failure.
>>
>>8044996
Does Fisher-Price make a breadboard?
>>
>>8044996
They are mini nuclear reactors. Maybe if you paid attention to your teacher you'd know. But yeah, have fun not being able to blast into outer space.
>>
>>8044996
Looks like a PSU you can select many voltages, amps, hertz, and waves with.
>>
It is a simple computer for measuring and processing electricity.
>>
That's a wobbldydooper, you can tell by himsutz shafts and minglebolts.
>>
>>8045404
>>
That thing operates on a 3-phase supply, and that's in a school-type place? Good god help me so
>>
>>8045685
why ? What's wrong with 3 phase supply and schools?
>>
>>8045703
Nothing, he's just ignorant of the many uses of 3-phase.
>>
>>8045685
>>8045703
>>8045709
What the fuck?
How can someone learn anything related to electrical machines without being familiar with 3-phase systems?
>>
>>8045703
Usually higher voltage than the household we're used to, and 100A breakers... Death of the permanent variety
>>
>>8045820
And that setup seemingly uses banana-like connectors on those cables
>>
>>8045820
>>8045823
Jesus christ, it's because you guys keep baiting like this that this board is shit. Some people actually read this and consider it to be true, you know?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.