[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Origin of species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 6538540-M.jpg (11 KB, 180x285) Image search: [Google]
6538540-M.jpg
11 KB, 180x285
Would you recommend this book ?
>>
not enough action

too much about sex and stuff
>>
>>8044119
Read Voyage of the Beagle instead.
>>
>>8044148
Why is it better ?
>>
>>8044119
You don't need anything but the bible what church teaches you and fundamental sceiences - that's all.

Oh and Catholic church, protestant, Pentecostal, baptist - and so on they're all anathematized hence left for Satan - only Apostolic Orthodox church is right.
>>
>>8044297
>falling for the zombie jew

>being an infidel
>>
>>8044119
No
>>
File: fedora5.jpg (225 KB, 1362x838) Image search: [Google]
fedora5.jpg
225 KB, 1362x838
>>8044297
/thread

If you disagree you're a fedora nerd loser.
>>
>>8046168
If you haven't read the New Testament you have failed life.
>>
No unless you study history

It's obsolete
>>
>>8044119
>Would you recommend this book ?
Depends. If you're interested in it for it's historical value, sure. It's one of the more influential books in the history of science.
If you want to learn evolutionary biology though, you might be better with a modern textbook. Origin's not bad, but it is kinda dated.
>>
I read this and I still don't get where all the species come from.
>>
>>8046177
> add a whole lot of errata
> add a passage damning those to hell if you add anything else
>>
>>8044119
No way. The author was literally a monkey
>>
>>8044119
No.
>>
>>8046699
>It's one of the more influential books in the history of science

BULLSHIT. It's not even the most influential work of its year.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.