[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hair loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 250067.jpg (29 KB, 400x406) Image search: [Google]
250067.jpg
29 KB, 400x406
I'm 25 in four months and I'm pretty sure my hair is thinning.

Is there anything I can do to save it or should I just kill myself?
>>
>>8011151
Go skinhead.
>>
>>8011160

Too ugly, my hair is the only nice thing I have. Not for much longer though.
>>
>>8011169
I agree. Go skinhead jason statham style until all your hair falls off. Then get implants. Todays hair technology is indistinguisable from real hair and its relatively affordable
>>
garlic + oranger juice every day for a month then go skinhead cause its genetic and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>8011151
shave it to #1

when it gets really noticeable just bic it

start working out now

stop caring about hair you can still get 3.14s np
>>
>>8011151
beanie it lad
>>
>>8011151
you only live to show your hair to other people?

Better kill yourself now, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>8011151
Finasteride
>>8011379
>>8011310
Every time someone posts these replies in such a thread and makes me mad. Everybody knows that nobody cares about bald men, have you ever entertained the notion that maybe, just maybe some men care about their hair? Funny if a woman loses her hair she gets supported in her endeavours to get it back even though most men can accept a bald woman.
>>
>>8011386
>Everybody knows that nobody cares about bald men, have you ever entertained the notion that maybe, just maybe some men care about their hair? Funny if a woman loses her hair she gets supported in her endeavours to get it back even though most men can accept a bald woman.
maybe you should stop worrying about what women think, because they're not worth it.
>>
>>8011444
What about gay men? I don't think a balding young man has much luck in getting to have the gaysex, with attractive males at least.
>>
File: 1460583913073.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1460583913073.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>8011468
>>
>>8011444
Jesus christ are you dense
>Post that I am sick of people not wanting to be bald being accused of being insecure because it's well known that women don't care, some people just like their hair
>"Stop caring about what women think"
Fucking learn to read.
>>
>>8011151
You're not alone OP. Late 20s here with receding hairline and typical male pattern hair thinning. In my mid-teens I had hair so thick barbers compared it to fur.

FDA approved genetic modifications for fixing balding can't come fucking fast enough. Until then I should probably just shave it all off, but I'm still at that stage where I'm coming to terms with it. I'm also trying to convince myself that I won't look like a total tool with a bald blocky head paired with stereotypical <140lb skinny nerd bod.
>>
>>8011151
Similar thing happened to me around 23-24, hair began coming out enough for me notice. Knew i was stressing at work so decided to little not give a shit anymore at all. Ten years on and my hair line hasn't retreated at all.

>extremely difficult thing to do, easy to say.

Seen people going bald from before 30's due to work related stress.

>don't worry, be happy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.