[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What immoral experiment do you wish actually happened out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: huOmq8d.png (766 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
huOmq8d.png
766 KB, 629x800
What immoral experiment do you wish actually happened out of morbid curiosity?

Mine is Humanzee, I would like to know what a half chimp half human hybrid would be like.
>>
>>8009629
Such experiments have actually been done. I'll leave it to your imagination to guess what kinds of regimes permitted this.
>>
>>8009629
Human neurogenetics experiments. Understanding how genes affect nervous system development and finding ways to breed slightly different but intellectually superior humans.
>>
>>8009629
I want to see a whole country dosed with 500 micro grams lysergic acid diethylamide. Then observed six months later to see how the place changed if at all.
>>
>>8010964
And the results?
>>
>>8009629
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
> An unsuccessful attempt to breed such a hybrid was made by Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov in the 1920s.
Ok, so I'm guessing he had "jungle fever"?
>>
>>8009629
everything with gene manipulation in humans
I'm sure several labs around the world are allready working in secret with CRISPR and other technologies to alter human genes. I'd just like to hear the results
>>
would fucking lol if it looked like average sub Saharan african
>>
>>8010973
>>8013808
How do we prevent massive fuckups that cause problems down the road?
>>
>>8014389
Just add more intelligence.
>>
>>8009629
1. Asians with natural not-black hairs.
2. Mix a fox and a human. Wish see the human with wool and the tail. This would be cute and huge economy on clothes.
>>
>>8013743
>results?
It didn't work. Genetic differences were too great. Even homo sapiens - Neanderthals offsprings were barely viable. That was probably very close to the limit of what can work.
>>
>>8009629
Self recovering teeth. Not fully as at Crocodiles or Sharks, but you already catch my idea.
>>
A huge amount of invasive neuroscience ones; right now we kind of have to wait for someone to be in an accident and then study the effects damage to their brain has. This is obviously imprecise and involves a lot of guessing, even after a dissection of the brain. We can perform all the surgery we want on rats but it's not the same as actually performing partial lobectomies on humans in a controlled experiment
>>
>>8009629
Human domestication, like the Russian experiment with foxes.
>>
>>8014389
basically unavoidable. That's why i just want to know out of morbid curiosity although i agree it's morally wrong. The first humans growing up with altered genes will probably be freaks, suffering constantly
>>
>>8014419
>Even homo sapiens - Neanderthals offsprings were barely viable.
They were very viable. They are called white people
>>
>>8011979
Just say LSD man.
>>
>>8014433
If i had money i'd fund a zebra domestication experimant similar to the russian silver fox experiment. Just to settle once and for all the question if zebras are domesticable or not
>>
>>8009629
Zyclon B effects on Jews or humans.
>>
>>8014419
>Even homo sapiens - Neanderthals offsprings were barely viable. That was probably very close to the limit of what can work.

Source? Intragenus mating isn't usually hard to do and get relatively fecund offspring out of.
>>
Mad Scientist thread?

If I had the lab and slaves, I'd really wholeheartedly get a doctrate on nerves and experiment on organic conductors. Implants and fake arms are cooooooool, yeah, but why stop at two arms? Why be a caveman and pop painkillers when you could just negate the signals? Why only feel pleasure on my dick when I have much more surface area on my chest? Why not TWO dicks?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.