[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elon Musk thread. Discuss politely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: waifu.jpg (345 KB, 2349x1762) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
345 KB, 2349x1762
Elon Musk thread. Discuss politely.
>>
>>8006691
Sure.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/03/elon-musk-blogger-tesla-motors-model-x

Elon Musk is too proud to be successful in the long run. I'm almost certain he only keeps going on by stealing other people's ideas.
>>
>>8006691
>>>/soc/
>>>/r/SpaceX

Just fuck off.
>>
>>8006719

That's funny considering he gave away all of his Tesla patents for free
>>
Elon Musk is a freemason, just like -surprise, surprise-, Buzz Aldrin. Everything about SpaceX is 100% bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoufE5YMfuM
>>
>>8006731
>being this retarded
>>
>>8006751
>being this sheep
>>
>>8006730
what's your point?
That he lets others "steal" his ideas?

First they're not his, the company develops them.
Second, it's a strategic move. He only released SOME patents, basically allowing car manufacturers to use the battery cells Tesla produces.
This ensures Tesla's batteries become a standard if successful.
>>
>>8006691
Never understood the hate desu. I mean besides the meme of if, I get he steals ideas, I get he takes credit he doesn't deserve, and I get that he has a fanbase of brainlets that probably can't differentiate a single variable.

However, he is also one of the few individuals in his tax bracket that aren't devoting their investing power towards destructive sources of money.

Yes, him, Zuckerfag, Gates, Jobs, all the other internet richguys are oversensionalized fags, but at least they're not exploiting the world's economy and destroying the planet with their ridiculous incomes.
>>
>>8006774
what are the others doing with their ridiculous income?
Buying oil to spill it on WWF militants?
>>
>>8006783
Owning oil companies, being Walmart, being wall street fags and causing the 2008 recession, paying scientists to deny climate change, etc.

This is billions we're talking about...Look up a list of billionaires. Neglecting internet billionaires, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't negatively contributed to the world.
>>
>>8006807

2008-2009 financial crisis was caused by federal regulators forcing banks to issue subprime loans, you dunce

Muh greed is a nice slogan if you're an ignorant college kid trying to get Bernie elected, but the real world is far more complex
>>
>>8006839
>not understanding the concept of causality

/pol/ is the place to be myopic, not here.
>>
File: high5.jpg (68 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
high5.jpg
68 KB, 640x360
>>8006719
topkek, I guess the blogger didn't get a high5 from the man himself when he waited at the queue.
>>
>>8006963
I don't think he'd want one anyway.

Ok so this matter is settled, elon musk is a shit person.
>>
>>8006981
Prophet Elon is above his customers (sheep), he giveth and he taketh.
>>
>>8006691
Elon is a memer and a dreamer

Too soon to say if he'll accomplish anything huge yet (though SpessEks seem to be doing a lot), but he's off to a good start
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.