[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the requirements to not be considered a brainlet since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What are the requirements to not be considered a brainlet since this board is so apt to dismiss IQ as a standard of measure?
>>
>>7998032
>this board is so apt to dismiss IQ as a standard of measure
only the brainlets
>>
>>7998032
be published
>>
>>7998032
Having a cozy research position with a couple postdocs under you
>>
>>7998039
this, if you can't solve some puzzles good luck with real problems.
>>
>>7998042
So in your opinion, artists (those with actual creative talent) are brainlets because they didn't opt to spend the rest of their life in a lab doing tedious work for no recognition?
>>
>>7998287
>actual creative talent
nice meme brainlet
>>
>>7998290
>Bach, Beethoven and Chopin were all brainlets

So, tell me more about the copious amounts of pussy you get with your analytical skills.
>>
>>7998279
What if you get reallly bored and click another tab with the some girl getting it in the pooper?

I hate timed tests.
>>
>>7998291
So you're measuring not being a brainlet by how much pussy they can get?
That chad fucking your Mom must be a fucking genius
>>
>>7998298
I'm postulating (in a characteristicly 4chan manner) that being able to think critically and analytically are not the only factors indicative of a high intellect. I believe creativity is paramount if you don't want to be a lab monkey for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7998032
Stop making these threads.
>>
>>7998312
Anon, are you trying to argue with a sub-150 IQ brainlet memer?

KEK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.