[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used "I study mathematics, the purest of the sciences"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460118362813.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1460118362813.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
I used "I study mathematics, the purest of the sciences" while flirting, which led to me getting laid later on.

You mad?
>>
>>7996918
No, you didn't.

Also, frogposting is cancer. Kys
>>
>>7996925
>No, you didn't.

Yep, I did. I'm good looking and can pretty much say anything and women will still sleep with me.
>>
Was she fat?
Did she have a speech disorder?
Asthmatic?
Allerrgic to everything in existence?
And extremely fat?

Is that a Bingo?
>>
>>7997182

I don't talk to fat girls.
>>
>>7996934

Post pic of yourself or nobody will reply to this thread anymore and it will die a slow, painful and sad death
>>
I told a girl I studied Computer Science and she laughed.
You jelly fags ? I make women laugh by exposing my life.
>>
>>7997186

So some autist can hunt me down on social media? No thanks.
>>
>having sex with anyone who wouldn't question the inclusion of mathematics under the umbrella of the sciences
you have shit taste, OP
>>
>>7997201

Alright post pic of girl you fucked then
>>
>>7997186

I've posted a pic before on /fit/ and got rated 8 and 8.5 by all the looks obsessed insecure faggots there.
>>
File: 1457710214907.jpg (36 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1457710214907.jpg
36 KB, 530x492
If your self-worth depends on whether cunts allow you to penetrate their disgusting holes, then you're a pathetic beta cuck. Only women are so shallow that their life has to revolve around sex. A real man should be able to pursue non-sexual interests. After all, things like science, literature, art, philosophy, politics etc are what distinguishes men from animals and women.
>>
>>7996918
Good for you anon. girls always fall for a handsome dude with superior intellectual skills
>>
>having sex
Is your life seriously this lonely and pathetic?
>>
>>7997252
Welcome to the 21st century. Love is dead. Culture is dead. Everyone is a brainless sex-obsessed animal knowing no higher values in life.
>>
File: irregular011.jpg (71 KB, 471x300) Image search: [Google]
irregular011.jpg
71 KB, 471x300
>>7996918
You're so lucky to have Leftisha and Rightila. Kek.
>>
>>7997215
Spoken like a true cuckold
>>
>>7997449
I always wanted to have something in common with the second man of the Roman empire
>>
>>7996918
Sounds to me like you got laid DESPITE saying that rather than because of.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.