[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the real risks of having sex without condoms with random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458865374260.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458865374260.png
39 KB, 321x322
what are the real risks of having sex without condoms with random people (girls)?

I feel we live in a age where public perception has been biased by condom companies marketing.

I'll appreaciate any real information.
>>
>>7996537
No downsides at all. STDs are madeup by the government in the pocket of Big Condom and women only become pregnant by swallowing sperm and not from sex without condoms. Don't believe their lies.
>>
>>7996537
>I feel we live in a age where public perception has been biased by condom companies marketing.

Are you an anti-vaxxer as well?

Anyway, unless a girl is on her period, there's a real chance that she can get pregnant if you creampie her.
>>
>>7996552
yeah, but what are the real risk anon, like what does science says.
>>
I've never posted on sci because I have a head like concrete, but I lurk once in a while and figure I could contribute on this topic lol.

I used to fuck without condoms way too much when I was younger, caught hpv and got some small warts, I kept hooking up with randoms though, just started wearing a condom everytime. It eventually went away on its own after a couple years, I'm now clean married and just had a little boy...my old lady doesn't have a clue.

Moral of the story is I got super lucky, wrap it up everytime.
>>
try it for a month

whats the worst that could happen

:^)
>>
>>7996561
Do you have any idea how complex biological systems are? You're asking 'science' to give you a probability number that would be different every time you creampie a woman, while taking into account the possibility of the sperm not fusing with the egg when the woman is not on her period, and the possibility of her not having ovulated when you have sex. And that's without considering infertility that hasn't been diagnosed and a number of other factors.

tl;dr Too complex to calculate

If you're just asking what the probability is when every circumstance is perfect (healthy sperm, woman has ovulated, sex during appropriate time) I think the probability is something like 80%, but you can google it.

>inb4 the chance is 50% because it's either one or the other
>>
>>7996579
>stadistics aren't real
>>
You have obviously never watched a friend die from aids. Wear your raincoat, bro.
>>
File: 1325277488545.jpg (32 KB, 359x364) Image search: [Google]
1325277488545.jpg
32 KB, 359x364
>>7996546
> Big Condom
>>
>>7996537
You might catch psychopathy from a woman.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.