[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If energy cannot be created or destroyed, and the parts that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 311x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 311x316
If energy cannot be created or destroyed, and the parts that make up me will exist for eternity, are pieces of me bound to eventually make up somebodies shit?
>>
Probably
>>
>>7987618
What's with all the gorilla and bear images? Is this some new meme that I've missed? Some /an/ shit?
>>
>>7987720
/an/ is way too slow and devoid of life to get any sort of memery going
I think
>>
>>7987722
Didn't they have the moon bear vs sun bear thing a while ago?
>>
>>7987720
Where the fuck have you been for the last 3 months?

Short story: nihilist anon posts gorilla pics and boasts that he is too intelligent and apathetic for STEM to trigger autists.

Same anon and a few others create a torrent of gorillaposts that cocnern both STEM and non-STEM topics to force the meme.

The meme spreads and gorillaposting is a /sci/ meme now.

Posters who hate gorillaposting start the bearposting meme and quickly take over gorillaposting.

Gorillaposters make a counter-offensive and are now in a war of attrition with bearposters, engaging in battle-threads like 'bears vs gorillas: scientifically, who would win?'

There were lesser memes that emerged during this war, but they would take too much time to list.
>>
>>7987731
Thanks for spoonfeeding me, anon. I've been away from 4chan because of exams and research and shit.
>>
>>7987618
>image.jpg

Phone shitposter spotted. We know your the same person posting all these, faggot.
>>
>>7987731
It's posted on /fit/ as well.

Something along the lines of
"That feel when the number that describes you're intelligence is of too high a value to enjoy lifting heavy things and putting them back down"
>>
>>7987722
spiders being cute is an /an/ meme
>>
>>7987618
They probably already have. Do you think nobody has ever accidentally ingested a piece of your hair?

A lot of dust is actually microscopic skin particles, do you think nobody has ever gotten dust in their mouth that contained your skin particles?

Have you ever kissed someone? Saliva contains lots of organic matter that was once part of you. If you ever got your saliva in someone else's mouth, those particles eventually became their shit.

There are thousands of examples. Humans are constantly shedding material and getting it everywhere.
>>
File: Giraffaeposting.jpg (75 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
Giraffaeposting.jpg
75 KB, 970x647
>>7987618

It's because you're a dumb gorilla.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 255x197
>>7987731
wow
>>
>>7987731

>Tfw I started posting bears to combat the negative influence of gorilla posters

Lmfao. Almost burst into tears of laughter reading this.
>>
File: 1458214872427.jpg (104 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1458214872427.jpg
104 KB, 500x415
>>7987618

Dumb gorilla poster
>>
File: GIRAFEPOSTINEEN.jpg (35 KB, 262x350) Image search: [Google]
GIRAFEPOSTINEEN.jpg
35 KB, 262x350
>>7988060

Haven't you noticed the surge of giraffes lately?
>>
>>7987618
That statement is correct yes
>>
Alexander died, Alexander was buried,
Alexander returneth into dust; the dust is earth; of
earth we make loam; and why of that loam, whereto he
was converted, might they not stop a beer-barrel?
Imperious Caesar, dead and turn'd to clay,
Might stop a hole to keep the wind away:
O, that that earth, which kept the world in awe,
Should patch a wall to expel the winter flaw!
>>
>>7987618
>image.jpg

Ban phone posters.
>>
Let me guess. You're australian.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.