[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never excercise, ever >have really intense wank >heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ead.png (532 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
ead.png
532 KB, 2000x2000
>never excercise, ever
>have really intense wank
>heart stops for a noticeable time before re-starting
>also have borderline Marfans syndrome

Am.. am I going to die bros?
>>
>>7983278

you should probably go to a doctor and ask them.

Also you should probably ask that doctor about working out regularly so you don't die.

Its not that hard to figure out.
>>
Yes. But don't feel bad about it, even /fit/ people will die eventually.
>>
>>7983279
I second this.

Also learn to play the violin. You have an unfair advantage. See Paganini.

With ordinary fitness, ordinary lifestyle and lots of humour you should have good odds of reaching 80. The only common factor they have found for the very oldest people is a strong sense of humour.
>>
>>7983278
you were probably just holding your breath without realizing it
>>
File: 1435609008652.jpg (864 KB, 1929x2717) Image search: [Google]
1435609008652.jpg
864 KB, 1929x2717
I have news for you anon ...... are you sitting down? You should be sitting down for this ......

You're going to die because you sit too much. see pic Now stop sitting down and do some stretches or exercise.
>>
File: delete.png (89 KB, 248x259) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
89 KB, 248x259
>>7983581
does anyone actually sit like that ?
>>
What about leaning back type of lazy sitting?
>>
>>7983278
>heart stops for a noticeable time
if you noticed your heart stopping you would be dead or unconscious OP, it's just your imagination.

that said if you still have worries go see a doctor because 4chan sure as shit isn't the place to diagnose your medical issues.
>>
>>7983564
>very oldest people is a strong sense of humour

Interesting. I wonder if it has to do with stress and stress relief. Pretty sure stress shortens your lifespan. Which means the time OP is spending worrying about weather he's going to die is literally killing him by shortening his life. Next time I get stressed out at work I can say "this job is sucking the life out of me" it would be true.
>>
>>7983278
>heart stops for a noticeable time before re-starting

Is called a Skipped beat. Nothing to worry about when it happens in isolation.
>>
>>7983589
>>7983581
>recommended is 90 degree angle, not 135 degree
Enjoy your increased vertebral strain
>>
There's no definitive proof that people die. Have you ever gotten an answer from a dead person whether he was truly dead? Just because your brain ceases to transmit electrical signals doesn't mean you aren't still alive. You know, Jupiter is a living being just as much as us. Atoms are living beings as well. A living being is simply defined as existing. Does a rock live? A rock does live in this world because it exists. When we die, we continue to live through the atoms that continue to exist far after our brain stops transmitting. Einstein is still alive right now smiling down upon us and being a Jew. Don't be afraid of death, my friend, because death is nothing but a myth and myths don't exist.
>>
>>7983622
If air is alive, and there's a chance that you're breathing the air from some famous historical person (this can be calculated, it's almost certain you'll breath the same molecules as any historical figure), then some percentage of you is the exact same molecules that made up Hitler. You are part Hitler.
>>
>>7983622
>A living being is simply defined as existing.
citation needed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.