[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to turn your life around after a bad Undergrad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1458267220676.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1458267220676.png
32 KB, 470x512
Is it possible to turn your life around after a bad Undergrad?
>>
It would be extremely stressful
>>
>>7982638
For you
>>
>>7982636

Nope. It's over. As /sci/ will tell you, if you didn't complete your undergrad with perfect grades at age 13, it's over.
>>
>>7982643
>13

Fucking kek, I find the brainlet.
>>
>>7982680
>undergrad finished after leaving womb
I wish brainlets would fucking die
>>
>>7982694
>he didn't have his PhD before his parents met for the first time
>>
>>7982720

>He didn't get his PhD straight after the big bang billions of years prior to existing in physical form
>>
>>7982725
>not having attained the title of Professor multiple times over prior to the formation of the universe

wew lad
>>
>>7982636
Join the military
Failing that, get a license like EMT, HVAC, or CDL
>>
>>7982734
>not creating a superior universe to this plebeian one and living there instead, only commuting to this one to shitpost on /sci/
>>
>>7982636
Shitposts aside, it depends how bad.

Bad as in, you graduated with a 71% average in a physics degree? You're not too fucked yet.

Bad as in you flunked out of an English degree and are $20,000 in debt? Better practice making lattes
>>
>>7982738
>only creating one universe
>needing to commute
>implying this universe isn't manifested on my 12-dimensional hyperverse, part of a set of n-dimensional hyperverses
>only being on one plane of existence at a time

brainlet
>>
>>7982738
>only commuting to this one to shitpost on /sci/
>not shitposting in every possible universe simultaenously
>>
>>7982680
>>7982694
>>7982720
>>7982725
>>7982734
>>7982738
>>7982743
fucking /sci/

would you two stop
>>
>>7982746
>two
>implying it's not me talking to a manifestation of myself in an alternate dimension that I created because I'm not a fucking brainlet like you
>>
>>7982746

>you two

It's more than two. There was already 3 exchanges before I jumped in.
>>
>>7982743
>only being on one plane of existence at a time
>>7982745
>not shitposting in every possible universe simultaneously

Seriously. Who does these?
>>
>>7982740
85%average with 36000£ debt
>>
>>7982790
>85% average
I'm assuming britbong cos pounds. If so, anything above 70% is stellar. What's the problem?
>>
>>7982740
OP here.
Graduated Maths with Stats, 54% (2:2), Third tier Uni.
>>
Yes, pursue "post-bac" studies. Most universities have a non-degree post-bac program. Apply, get accepted and then either re-take courses you did badly in, or take new courses and obtain research experience (more if you already have some) and get new rec letters. Ideally do this at the best university in your state that you are nearby. Use that to improve your undergrad grades and to better your chances of getting into grad school (if that's what you want).
>>
>>7982815
If the 'best' university in your area is expensive, then attend the next best university that has the cheaper price. Don't need to be shelling out 1,000s of dollars to re-take 200-300 level math classes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.