[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies like him so much? He was mediocre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tesla_circa_1890_slideshow.jpg (221 KB, 718x962) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_circa_1890_slideshow.jpg
221 KB, 718x962
Why do normies like him so much?

He was mediocre
>>
>>7980809
>normies
>mediocre
You answered your own question
>>
>>7980809

What does it feel like to criticise people who've achieved more than you for being mediocre? And what does that make you?
>>
>>7980820
mediocre comparatively to other scientific pioneers, the way people go on about him would make you think he was a cut above the rest, but he isn't'
>>
>>7980809
It's because his story fits the narrative normies like. The good, Tesla, who wanted free power from everyone, versus the bad, the companies and government who wanted to prevent that.
>>
>>7980809
Because of le Edison stole everything from him retarded meme.
>>
I blame Assassin's Creed's illuminati shit.
>>
Because he was everything 4chan hates, a poor immigrant who was smarter than all of us and did some cool shit. Also he's a meme scientist for lots of crackpots.
>>
>>7980809
Because he was a permavirgin. Of course the redditry will relate.
>>
>>7980809
mediocre scientist, amazing engineer. also had the "le weirdo genius faec" meme going for him.

he was a total bro too. gave Westinghouse back all the stock he held so his friends company didn't go under.
>>
>>7980809
liberals love him because he was ambitious, despite his ambitions being physically impossible.

lousy scientist
>>
>>7980809
I just admire the incredible hours he put into his work.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.