[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the answer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: iq test.png (119 KB, 506x565) Image search: [Google]
iq test.png
119 KB, 506x565
I think it's 6.
>>
>>7978972
2. Its just flipped upside down.
>>
>I think it's 6
pls be bait
>>
>>
are we getting memed ?
>>
[math]
\begin{bmatrix}
a & b &c \\
d & e & f\\
g & h & i \\
j & k & l \\
\end{bmatrix}
[/math]
>>
>>7979095
>>7979070
How the fuck is it not 6? There's supposed to be a pattern. It makes no sense the the bottom right would be upside down
>>
160 IQ here
I can confirm its 6
>>
>>7978972
The ironic thing is that all of the answers are actually correct answers. You have to give a "proof" as to why the answer you chose is the correct answer. That proof is what determines if you pass or fail the question.
>>
>>7978972
The circle loses a stripe in the top, keeps the design on the bottom, and becomes a square. 6
>>
177 IQ here with PhD in patterns, 1 is the only logical choice.
>>
>>7979169
I think he maens that you flip it before you put it in. I dont think thats legal tho.
>>
Yeah 6 seems so be the obvious one. You could probably justify some of the other answers though.
>>
>>7978972
IQ 490 here, it's definitely 3.
>>
>>7979233
This

This is why such are IQ questions are silly to me.

If you can give a logical sound proof to why your answer, then it is correct.

It doesn't matter what the maker intended you to answer.
>>
>>7979603
This. I agree
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.