[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /sci/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pepetheoryyyresdfug.jpg (455 KB, 1368x720) Image search: [Google]
pepetheoryyyresdfug.jpg
455 KB, 1368x720
I kinda believe this is 100% real. Why don't "they" want us to know the truth.
>>
>>7978319
They are funny guys.
>>
It's more plausable than a flat Earth, but justifying it is about the same.
>>
>>7978319
get a calculator and try to approximate how dense the earth should be to have the same weight then.

though i know there is a lot of crazy shit that might make you assume the earth is hollow, it is bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>7978341
But he believes in it too. I think he's a pretty reliable source.
>>
>>7978319
it cant be real unless the rest of of the underground we havent seen accounts for all of the mass we predict is there. otherwise our calculations would be wrong. that's just that point.

I believe seismologists read vibrations that pass through the earth to determine the density on the inside? idk for sure, but that's another case against your retarded conspiracy.
>>
>>7978319
>The only entry point is in Jerusalem
THE JUUUUCE
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7978451
What are you even talking about dude. You are making no sense right now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.