[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls use birth control pills? Is the pleasure of bareback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Why do girls use birth control pills?

Is the pleasure of bareback sex really worth the risk of blood clots and hormonal damage?
>>
>>7976534
Why don't you ask a girl?
>>
File: 1448935971562.png (163 KB, 1480x582) Image search: [Google]
1448935971562.png
163 KB, 1480x582
>>7976534
>Is the pleasure of bareback sex really worth the risk of blood clots and hormonal damage?
Yes, for women sex is the only thing that matters in their life. Women are naturally purely sexual creatures. It's their only purpose and the only reason for their existence.
>>
>>7976539
T-thanks anon, this really cleared up stuff.
>>
>>7976534
B-but Anon the FDA says hormonal birth control is totally safe and the FDA is never wrong or deceitful!

Nips see through this and they have really low rates of hormonal birth control use. They think it makes you really depressed and moody.
>>
> risk
The blood clots are only likely to appear if you're a heavy smoker or you already had coagulation problems in which case the doctors would not let you take it.
Hormonal damage? Wtf? The hormones leave the body in a matter of days after leaving the pills with no sequels whatsoever.
Plus, there are other advantages like the pill fights against acne, it gives you less painful periods (or not at all sometimes) and hormonal contraceptives are the safest.
So yeah, they're worth the "risk"
>>
>>7976557
>ignoring the long term hormonal damage it does to cognitive ability
>saying the blood clot risk is irrelevant
>>
>>7976581
I didn't say it was irrelevant. I said it was a very low risk in young women and it's only somewhat a risk if you already have specific conditions (smoking, obesity, blood pressure or coagulation problems...) in which case they don't even take it in the first place.
The possible negative side effects could be weight gain, libido loss among other but hormonal or/and cognitive damage are practically nonexistent.
>>
>>7976534
>tfw never had bareback sex
>>
>>7976700
I never had sex
>>
>>7976534
If I had to give up 5 years of my life each time I had sex without a condom I would be dead now and it would be worth it
>>
>>7976706
My excuse is that the guy who I was with at the time couldn't get hard. What's yours?
>>
>>7976714
>girls being this much of a hedonistic slut
>>
>>7976720
I chose to not study engineering, despite knowing that I would be surrounded by other gay men. Kinda regret it in retrospect.
>>
>>7976539
Kind of true though.

In all of human history, only the best men passed on their genes and reproduced, basically all women were fucked.

As a Male you had to take chances and outsmart other males and avoid getting killed to reproduce, as a female you were garantied to pass on genes no matter what.

This is why men are more ambitious by default, because if when you become a successful male the chances of you passing on your genes is exponentially greater by a huge factor than if you just work a minimum wage job.

For women success is simply a hobby or someshit. Their sole purpose is sex.
>>
>>7976730
>women don't exist
>>
Bareback is amazing for all parties involved
>>
>>7976720
I want it, kinda, but I'd rather work on other things like improving myself and enjoying my hobbies, so seeking pussy's kinda taken trunk, in the car of my priorities
>>
>>7976742
>As a Male you had to take chances and outsmart other males and avoid getting killed to reproduce, as a female you were garantied to pass on genes no matter what.
Hahahaha yh if your a beta pleb that actually thinks a woman is a person, real men always raped women.
>This is why men are more ambitious by default, because if when you become a successful male the chances of you passing on your genes is exponentially greater by a huge factor than if you just work a minimum wage job.
Men are ambitious because we are men we are the progress creators in our tribes while women are worthless incubators, you assuming men evolved ambition for impressing women is the height of beta faggotry castrate yourself already.
>>
>>7976910
Good for you.
>>
Most women I know still use a condom most of the time alongside the pill. The pill in this case is used as a second line of defense in case there are issues with the condom (slippage, etc) or in situations where a condom is not available (surprise sex on a beach, etc).
>>
File: 2vah-jay-jays.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2vah-jay-jays.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>7976551
>Nips see through this and they have really low rates of hormonal birth control use.
The Nipponese are also notoriously sexually frustrated, and probably rely mostly on abstinence.
>>
>>7976742
> only the best men passed on their genes and reproduced,
You mean only the top 95%?

>>7976910
>so seeking pussy's kinda taken trunk, in the car of my priorities
Married man here: I regret not taking this path in life.

>>7976932
>Most women I know still use a condom most of the time alongside the pill.
Are these women prostitutes?
>>
>>7976534
Most are completely ignorant of exactly what the dangers are. Modern social propaganda wants people to become degenerates while not ever breeding.
>>
>>7976924
>you assuming men evolved ambition for impressing women

No, I'm saying men evolved in the sense that they had to outperform other males, animals and climate in order to not get killed, get food and reproduce, you fucking cuck.

As a woman you just had to be there.
>>
>>7976932
I have super sperm and I have not gotten my wife pregnant with out a condom while she's on birth control.

Women are lazy they never take them pills. Hence why abortion is a lucrative business.
>>
Doesn't it also help you deal with your period or something?
>>
>>7976534
>the risk of
Do people normally read the side-effects in your timeline?
>>
>>7976706
your not missing out on much anon sex sucks, masterbation is much more fun. the onlything women have thats noteworthy is maybe boobs. but yeah.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.