[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body currents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 470x313
Tonight whilst myself and my partner were in bed she had her phone on charge whilst in her hands and I was watching a YouTube clip whilst rubbing her back, every time she had her phone in her hands I could feel tingling sensation in my fingertips like the electricity from the phone was conducting from the phone to her and when she put the phone on charge down the tingling sensation went away I was intrested to know if anyone on here could explain this for me.. We tried reversing the role so I had the charging phone in my hand and she rubbed my back but she couldn't feel it which made me more curious..
>>
>>7975761
Just the sensation of looove, family

Post nudes of you are waifu
>>
>>7975761
Its probably in your head, skin resistance is pretty high
>>
I done a few test to prove it wasn't in my head such as closing my eyes under the blanket and telling her to pick up and put down the phone without telling me and every time I could guess when she had done so
>>
>>7976830
Probably she has a lower resistance then you do so it is easier for you to sense it cool then crossing the larger surface area.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 180x240
Just for you
>>
<meta>
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.