[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /scientists/, science amateur here I'm not really well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
hey /scientists/, science amateur here I'm not really well versed or knowledgeable about science and physics , astronomy, biology, and metaphysical stuff, can some of you who know and understand science and physics explain to me the different theories and discoveries and experiments they have on things like multiverse, parallel universes, transcendence and multiple realities, I know science has its limits and their are very hard borders on what science can do or can't do or can show or can't show or can prove or can't prove. I know the universe is big and mysterious and cool and amazing in the way it works but I really want to understand it and know how the universe works and whats the nature of it and how we as physical beings experience the universe and its places and times and areas. I know they say how we can be apart of the universe or how we can transcend time and space as spirits and be in different places or different times or even different universes and realities at different places of time and times of places. I know some things are just theoretical or they're just an idea or they're just speculative but they also say theories and ideas are kind of the same thing as realities and that energy is just manifested in different forms and that theres a source of everything and if we can access the source we can be apart of everyone and everything and everyplace and everytime and every idea, please help me /sci/.... I really want to understand physics and quantum stuff and all the big things like the nature of our existence and how realities and the idea of space and time and reality and theory work and exist with parallel universes or multiverses or infinite realities please help me /sci/.... I really want to know and understand this stuff......
>>
is this a meme?
>>
>>7974476
>I really want to know and understand this stuff.

Some of what you want (the nature of our existence and the like) is metaphysics and I can't help you very much with that. But if you want I can dump some online resources and text book recommendations. Also what level are you at?
>>
>>7974476
I believe the bible explains all of this stuff very neatly.
>>
File: astral projection universe.jpg (78 KB, 650x627) Image search: [Google]
astral projection universe.jpg
78 KB, 650x627
I'm serious.... I hardly post on 4chan let alone /sci/ and this is like my 2nd or 3rd post ever on this board in the 7 years ive been on 4chan, I really want to understand this stuff and know possibly how we can be apart of different universes and realities and even apart of every part of the one we already exist in this one, I want to know this stuff I'm really into learning and gaining knowledge and knowing stuff and doing big things and being apart of everyone and everything and every idea and every event and every time and every place please help me /sci/.....
>>
>>7974476
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
>>
File: 393943.jpg (633 KB, 1936x1258) Image search: [Google]
393943.jpg
633 KB, 1936x1258
So.../sci/ I'm 37...didn't pay attention in highschool.
My wife passed away last month after taking care of her for 3 years (cancer), I've finally found what I enjoy in life and want to do.
I fucking love science! I love every branch, I love the curiosity.
Downside?
I'm 37, no degree, no classes, just what I teach myself currently through discussions and lectures online.

How does someone my age go about building the ground work to get a career with NASA?
Yes, it's a long shot.
Yes, I don't have the greatest math skills.
I'm ambitious as fuck, I don't quit.

How do I integrate the characteristics I have and the passion I've found for science into a job, at such a late stage.
I constantly see 12 year old kids and shit just breezing through math, engineering.

It all seems so intimidating and I feel like nobody would take the time to work with me.

Classes seem to ahead of what I know (they require highschool cal classes, etc)

tl;dr
>37 year old anon finally realized he loves science, has no previous education in math or science but what I've taught myself.
How do I make this a possibility?
>>
google
>>
File: 20101215071030!Einstein_cross.jpg (707 KB, 1915x1849) Image search: [Google]
20101215071030!Einstein_cross.jpg
707 KB, 1915x1849
This is the same situation as the belief in god. You will never prove or disprove it so, it isn't worth talking about at a scientific level rather at a philosophical one. As far as am aware there is no mathematical predictions of a multiverse.

If a multiverse were to exist it would have 0 application to us nor would it mean we are living in alternate spooky dimensions and we are all conected, and all the other new age bullshit. It would just mean that there are universes were anything that can happen will happen. e.g. there would be a universe were you aren't a faggot
>>
File: wormholes parallel universes.jpg (75 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
wormholes parallel universes.jpg
75 KB, 500x355
yeah science is cool and has a lot of stuff to learn and explore and science is just apart of everything even apart of us, I want to learn and study science maybe and do something with it and not just that but its within us already we just have to access it, please help me sci explain this stuff to me like multi verses and parallel realities and infinite access of space time continuum I really find this stuff very interesting /sci/ I want to learn and know all I can on this
>>
>>7974537
>>7974511
>>7974501
>>7974493
troll thread saged
>>
File: parallel universes.jpg (218 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
parallel universes.jpg
218 KB, 640x640
please help me /sci/... I really want to know and discover this stuff or is it even possible...? or is just all within or something I want to know about multiverses and parallel realities and infinite universes and dimensions pleaseee help me /sci/ please just help me teach me and enlightenme arent you guys all scientists or something
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (54 KB, 900x1054) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
54 KB, 900x1054
>>7974476
The first thing you need to know is:
Kim is best waifu
>>
>>7974476
>experiments they have on things like multiverse, parallel universes, transcendence and multiple realities

There are none. <\thread>
>>
Most of what you describe could be considered meta science at best and outright pure speculation at worst.

I'd recommend you some reading philosophy especially epistemology. After that you will realise that we simply cannot answer your questions with the scientific method.
>>
please help me /sci/... I really want to understand things like multiple universes and infinite realities and how we can exist within and through not only our universe but other universes and be apart of everyone and everything and every idea and every event and time and place, please help me /biz/....
>>
>>7974476
poor kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.