[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have realized that I have basically forgotten all of science.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1425195645302.gif (2 MB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
1425195645302.gif
2 MB, 236x284
I have realized that I have basically forgotten all of science. I feel that the best way to remedy this is to go all the way back to elementary school science and learn my way back up. What are the best online resources to help me do this?
>>
>>7970777
There are none. School was your one in only chance.
>>
>>7970777
KhanAcademy
>>
>>7970780
I've already been teaching myself math again on there. The science doesn't really go back far enough for me. I mean I really forgot EVERYTHING.
>>
>>7970777
nice trips

speaking of, just do psychedelics bro, they will enlighten you enough to make up for it
>>
>>7970789
>The science doesn't really go back far enough for me
I was under the impression that the physics section for example, had entries in Newton's laws of motion, work and energy etc. You mean you need something more basic than that?
>>
yeah, op KhanAcademy is good
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.