[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say I didn't like someone. Say I REALLY didn't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 51LrKbS8ajL._SX342_[1].jpg (22 KB, 342x323) Image search: [Google]
51LrKbS8ajL._SX342_[1].jpg
22 KB, 342x323
Say I didn't like someone.

Say I REALLY didn't like someone.

If I were to buy Uranium marbles and place them in this person's bag, or under their bed, how long approx. until they got cancer?
>>
>>7970051
never
try grinding it up and somehow make them ingest it
but don't
>>
>>7970141
couldnt the police see the uranium in the dead persons body and see that Retard OP made a recent purchase of uranium
>>
>>7970051

Not in that for OP. You'll need to make the uranium unstable. Easiest way to do is bombard it with protons and make plutonium. Just go to a hospital and say you have cancer. Ask for proton therapy and sneak it under your clothes. It should become radioactive in no time.
>>
>>7970169
yes
in any case they'll be able to see that someone died from radiation sickness and connect that to OP's purchases
>>
>>7970184
Or rather heavy metal poisoning.

Pure metals tend to be toxic.
>>
>>7970184
Would that give you radiation sickness though? I know you're going to take a lot more alpha to vital organs but is the radioactive stuff you can buy on the internet enough to do enough damage?
>>
maybe gather as many smoke detectors as you can and sprinkle americium in the food. maybe you can find them at garage sales so no trail
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 356x200
>>7970378
>heavy metal poisoning
>>
>>7970051
>Say I REALLY didn't like someone.
>How do I murder them?
Learning how to deal with basic disagreements like a functional member of society sounds like a better plan.
>>
>>7970961
yeah like going on 4chan a haven for sociopaths to state people aren't functioning in society right. easily the best way to deal with anything yeah?
>>
>>7970051
CO2 at night through the sewage system
>>
>>7970051
Sounds like a big job there OP
>>
>>7970979
your numbers are appealing.
>>
>>7970051
>op can't into stochastic effects
>>
>>7970051
you're probably on a list now familia
>>
>>7970964
Try writing that sentence again in english.
>>
>>7970051
Trying to kill your high school bully OP?
>>
>>7970051
get polonium or tritium (Easiest option) and mix it into their drink
>>
>>7970964
most people here are actually not sociopaths

I fucking hate sociopaths and consider them the lowest form of degenerate
>>
>>7970961
Fucking normie.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7971502
>>7970413
>>7970141

I'm pretty sure doing any of these will probably end up backfiring and giving the OP cancer/radiation sickness
>>
>>7970967
Blood acidosis and the feeling of suffocating will wake up the target and they will move to fresh air. As far as asphyxiation inert gas and cpap mask/tubing is the most reliable and discreet (basically the murder version of the well-known suicide)

Most methods ITT have insufficient doses to do anything really serious. You wont get a Litvinenko just fucking around. Phosphorus-32 is intriguing (14 day half life, beta emitter.) Freshly produced radioactive phosphoric acid or phosphate are attractive options that prove chemically indistinguishable from other phosphate in the target after decay.
>>
>>7970051

It's people like you that make me wish it were possible to abort a human being at any point.
>>
>>7971654
>we should murder people who post about hypothetically murdering someone
?
>>
>>7971688
Sure, it'll be just like neoconservatism.
>>
>>7970051
>>>/sci/sqt
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.