[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The state of /sci/ reply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Mods.jpg (88 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
Mods.jpg
88 KB, 728x546
I see a lot of hate for the mods, but if you look at /sci/ archives, you find that they delete a lot of shit threads. Look at the link below for examples. 8 shit threads deleted in 16 hours.

The problem is that you faggots decide to reply to these threads, instead of reporting and hiding them. If you complain about mods, but are one of the faggots who replies to shit threads, and you don't report shit threads, you are the cancer killing /sci/

https://warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=yes&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
>>
>inb4 this is the new shitposting thread
Thanks for the advice, anon.

Unfortunately, mods are always asleep. Try reporting the thread yourself. You can even get banned.
>>
>>7969673
>mods are always asleep
But the archive shows otherwise.
Did you even look at my link? or did you just want to post a shit reply?
>>
>>7969674
It's an hyperbole.
But they actually banned me for reporting this https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7967104

When r9k and pol start a discussion, it's a criclejerk full of low quality posts. There are boards for that shit, you know?

This "environment" repels some posters which make those q/a interesting threads and some eventual happening, for example.

IQ and statistic demographics are good, unfortunately, those threads derail to pol shitposting and r9k circlejerk.
>>
>>7969690
>IQ and statistic demographics are good

No they're not.
>>
>>7969696
Why?
>>
>>7969686
thx :^) y-you too
>>
>>7969699

Psychology is not science and neither is demographics.
>>
>>7969699
I don't know where you went to school, but where I went, psychology was in the humanities department.

Statistics when properly evaluated by statisticians are good. However instead you get a lot of people who aren't statisticians that draw conclusions that aren't supported by the statistics.

There's a reason why it leads to shitposting every time: there is no real scientific discussion to be had.
>>
>>7969665
So they do.
>>
>>7969665
>The problem is that you faggots decide to reply to these threads
No, the problem is that /sci/ is a board on 4chan. 4chan will always be 4chan, no matter how much you want to pretend that this is StackExchange or whatever you apparently think it's supposed to be.
>>
>>7969665
1. All science and math related topics welcome.
>>
>>7969665
sometimes threads get a lot worse over time
so maybe you post in them, and then report them
or maybe you report them, but that seems to be ignored, so you end up posting in the thread again because retards

no need to get all binary about it
>>
>>7969814
Oh really? Let me go make a bunch of threads on
> race genetics
> GR + faster than light
> Climate change
> Langan
> 0.99...
>>
>>7969665
>There's a reason why it leads to shitposting every time: there is no real scientific discussion to be had.

OH LOOK ANOTHER METATHREAD
>>
>>7969934
It's board culture :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.