[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am taking an intro to physics class, physics 101 essentially,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I am taking an intro to physics class, physics 101 essentially, the professor is a goddamn nincompoop. He doesn't know anything, it's so sad and pathetic can someone here help me on my journey of discovery. Can someone here on /sci/ help a anon out. I am a biochemist and I have never taken a single physics class not even in high school.
>>
>>7969071
I need to take 8 hours as a pre requisite to get into medical school, however I have never been satisfied just memorizing things I need to truly comprehend it
>>
>>7969071
I need someone to teach me so I could learn, it is unfortunate that I gave my money to this jokester because he is incompetent. stop being dicks and recommend some materials
>>
>>7969100
Suck your own cock faggot.

You know calc? Apply calc to the material. Use MIT open courseware and the many free tutorial sites. Those are kinematic learn force diagrams and their rules.
>>
>>7969071
fuck off. your professor knows more than you. you cant just jump from physics 101 into fucking quantum mechanics.
>>
No one's gonna teach you this wtf you expect, watch the Khan academy videos or other videos, talk to another teacher or classmate, this looks so easy you're not gonna make it if you can't learn this
>>
Holy shit, Anon, this is a slow board. Besides, I don't think people are very willing to help someone when their posts are a indecipherable mess that only asks a vague question. Be more specific, write better, then wait for an Anon to answer your questions.
>>
>>7969106
this guy, anyone can learn anything you just need a good instructor
>>
>>7969104
I promise you he doesn't, after graduate school he told Dr. Tyson that he didn't remember anything from grad school, Dr. Tyson told him that he can always go back to referencing his books, little did the Dr. know that this motherfucker was not kidding
>>
>>7969103
thanks for the rebuke anon
>>
>>7969123
Also get acquainted with the equations by solving for various variables.
>>
>>7969071
spot the premed fag who chose bio as major
l m a o
>>
>>7969130
yes thank you anon will do, I just need someone to call me a faggot so I could get my shit together. I keep wanting to blame that incompetent mf, but I am at fault I need to take this shit upon myself
>>
>>7969132
I'm a chem major shithead, and I am taking 18hrs 3 advanced chemistry and physics 101, I've been on the deans list for 4 years now. I got a full time job a newborn son, an 8 year old son with a severe brain injury. You wouldn't last a day in my shoes little man, you don't know what it takes to be a real man.
>>
>>7969141
rekt
>>
>>7969141
I'm gonna use this as a copy-pasta
>>
>>7969149
what can I say, shit happens
>>
>>7969138
You got this man, it's an easy series if you can draw graphs in your head and keep track of these equations and their isoforms. The next section with electricity and magnetism should be more interesting and more in the realm of chemistry. Just about to go into physical chemistry and biochemistry next semester, it's probably gonna be all fucking quantum and thermodynamics.
>>
>>7969149
having kids and going to school is difficult enough but imagine having a son that has 20+ epileptic seizures a day
>>
>>7969161
i am taking pchem and biochem right now its alright not as hard as people claim
>>
>>7969071
>>
>>7969141
Carl please
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.