[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this spider poisonous or dangerous? A friend of mine found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160330_225721.jpg (85 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_225721.jpg
85 KB, 1280x960
Is this spider poisonous or dangerous? A friend of mine found it abd I was thinking about taking it and leave it free in my room to eat mosquitos
>>
spiders don't eat mosquitos, they eat your children
>>
Looks like a Dolomedes something to me, I don't think those eat mosquitoes, they're fishing spiders.
I might be wrong on the species though
>>
>>7968316
Looks like a wolf spider to me.
>>
Venomous you tard.
>>
>>7968378
Maybe he wants to eat it?
>>
>>7968316
Yes, it's a wandering spider and can give you erectile dysfunction for life.
>>
don't get too close to it OP I'm a biologist and that spider crawls into your urethra and lays eggs in your testicles and then when you nut inside a girl you lay your eggs in her and then the baby spiders eat the unborn fetus and instead of birthing a baby she births thousands of spiders trust me they use this in some countries to abort babies very nasty stuff
>>
>>7968413
spider venom is harmless when ingested.

>>7968476
you're an idiot. the nigerian bootyblaster has been extinct for centuries.
>>
>>7968433
You think that's funny but some venomous spiders can cause priapasm which will have lasting effects if not taken care of immediately.
>>
>>7968479
i think thats what he was talkin about m80
>>
>>7968316
Eat it and find out.
>>
>>7968500
Pretty much, you can tell a wandering spider because it will rear up in a threatening manner if agitated, it can talk the walk. They come with bananas sometimes.
>>
>>7968316
I'm scared to even touch it on the fucking screen
>>
>>7968316
Looks like a brown recluse.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.