[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the top school if your goal is to double major in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: physics v chemistry?.png (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
physics v chemistry?.png
19 KB, 640x480
what's the top school if your goal is to double major in physics/chemistry? i tried googling to no avail
>>
>>7967809
In all honesty, Berkeley is the best school for Chem and Physics. I don't know if you can major in both Phys and Chem, though; they're in different colleges
>>
>>7967809
Any fucking school you want to you piece of shit.
>>
my school
>>
>>7967809

Columbia has had a lot of classical Chemists and Physicists in its previous classes.

Also, Neil DeGrasse Tyson keeps coming to astronomy club meetings for the free pizza, and Brian Greene is a professor here.
>>
>>7967809
Honestly, for your undergrad years it doesn't matter where you go as long as the school is modestly above average. School only matters for doctoral (and even then its more who you do research under), if that's your intention.
>>
>>7968686
>and even then its more who you do research under

This. If a shitty school poached an excellent researcher then it's gonna be better to go there with them than a better school if your supervisor would be worse.
>>
>>7967997
>I don't know if you can major in both Phys and Chem, though; they're in different colleges

How does this happen?
>>
>>7969351
Chem is in the college of chemistry, physics is in the college of letters and science
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.