[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recharging batteries that can't normally be accessed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tp1.png (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tp1.png
106 KB, 800x600
So i have a small lithium disc battery I need recharged, however there isn't a panel to get to said battery. This battery is also like 10 years old, but it still gives off a very small amount of power. The battery is located inside a translucent object and there is a hole large enough to stick stuff into in order to reach the battery and the components that touch the battery.

So, how do I change this up so it actually works?
>>
>>7966583
no that won't work anon, just replace the battery
>>
>>7966782
>there isn't a way to physically replace the battery
>replace the battery
>>
>>7966583
>that picture
lol'd hard. Enjoy your exploding battery, retard.
>>
>>7966806
Ask /diy/.
>>
>>7966806
you can replace the battery. You just dont know how.
>>
>>7966806
you have to replace the battery.
>>
>>7966806
>>there isn't a way to physically replace the battery

Then how did they put it in? Fucking moron
>>
>>7967949
Use your brain for a second, the plastic was molded around the electronics
>>
>>7966583

Well, that should work assuming the cell isn't damaged. You also need to regulate the voltage/current so you don't damage the battery. The 12v battery will be too much for your likely 5v (or less) battery.
>>
>>7968099
Yeah, the d-battery is a bit overboard, luckily I have some spare lithium batteries similar to to the one that needs charged. Not sure how i'd regulate the current though.
>>
>>7968086
Take a fucking picture. If it is a coin cell battery you are SOL, those are not rechargeable
>>
File: kylesquirrel.png (78 KB, 1105x871) Image search: [Google]
kylesquirrel.png
78 KB, 1105x871
>>7966583
>jamming stuff into holes
This is relevant to my interests.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.