[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since i fucking cant speak english because im italian, im just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454138386460.jpg (98 KB, 780x777) Image search: [Google]
1454138386460.jpg
98 KB, 780x777
Since i fucking cant speak english because im italian, im just gonna copy it from google translate and paste it

The following question;
At a certain temperature, the following equilibrium was deployed in a closed vessel

C6 H6 + <-> C2H4 + H2

The reaction -> is endothermic
Which way the equilibrium at

A) The addition of more hydrogen
B) Increasing temp.
C) Katasylator added
d) The volume is reduced so that the pressure is raised

How the fuck do i solve it_
>>
>>7965241
Please just do your coursework Anon, I reckon if you look into your script you have straight answers to all of these.
>>
>>7965244
Well I tried to, but I dont understand. I really dont understand. I have read the book for 2 hours and i still dont get it

Sucks to be a fucking retard right now
>>
It's Le Châtelier's principle. It is endothermic, so heat is a reactant.
A. Hydrogen is a product, so it will shift towards the reactants to balance out.
B.Because heat is treated like a reactant in endothermic reactions, it shifts toward the products to balance out.
C. I don't know what this is supposed to be.
D. Because the volume is lowered, the reaction will favor the reactants, which has one mole of gas instead of two, because there is a less space for the gas to expand.
>>
>>7965241
Pretty much this >>7965262
For C. I guess you mean catalyst because this question is quite common... a catalyst increases rate of reaction in both prod and reactants equally, so equilibrium is not shifted.
>>
>>7965262
For C, it's a catalyst. A catalyst doesn't change the equilibrium but it's accelerates the reactions in both ways.
>>
>>7965262
>>7965274

Fucking thanks guys, this really helped me a lot! Since you guys are here, i want to ask you guys one more thing. Hope it's okey. I will Translate and paste it so i hope you guys dont mind

The formula of acetic acid proteolysis may be HAc + H 2 O <-> Ac + H3O +

Which two of the following statements is correct?

I and II is a conjugate acid
I and IV are acids
II is the corresponding base to I
IV to the corresponding acid III
II korespenderande base to IV
is it I and IV are acids and
IV to the corresponding acid III?
>>
>>7965286

are you braindead?
>>
>>7965365
ofc otherwise i wouldnt ask you guys
>>
>>7965286
Are you actually retarded?

how about you do your own homework for a change.
>>
>>7965393
Bro. Im actually trying and i am reading. I just dont get it. Im not so gifted in chemistry.
>>
>>7965241
Impara l'inglese, idiota, poi magari torna qui e vattene in >>>/wsr/.
>>
>>7965750
grazie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.