[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this even possible? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQ qBZP8psA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
How is this even possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQqBZP8psA
>>
She absorbs maybe 2000~ calories and shits out the rest.
>>
>>7965071
Is bulimia the new "in-thing" these days?

>Model
Oh nevermind, she probably thinks with this demonstration she can "proof" that models arent afraid of calories. But I would guess everybody with half a brain only finds this disturbing.
>>
>>7965071
Makes me sick just thinking about all that sugar, I don't know how fatties do it regularly.

But anyway eating one 8Mcal cake isn't going to do jack shit to you, depending on your diet/exercise patterns it might actually have some benefits. Don't do it every day obviously.
>>
>>7965071
My coach tried to put me on some diet where you don't eat any dairy products, wheat, sugar and all sorts of other shit 6 days a week but on one "cheat day" you are supposed to eat all the garbage you can. And apparently this cheat day will make you lose more weight. Maybe she's on that diet
>>
>>7965071

Is she a competitive eater or something? If not, then that's pretty crazy. If she is, then there's way more wild shit as far as competitive eaters go.

I saw a video a couple weeks ago where a guy at 4lbs of sashimi in ~4 minutes real time, and he was smaller than her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCSZveDnk8
>>
>>7965119
Your coach is retarded and didn't explain it properly, you're supposed to cut all/most carb sources for the 6 days, on your refeed you need to eat complex carbs with some simple carbs mixed in, sugar and crap by itself won't do much for you.

The basic idea is to increase your insulin sensitivity so you can cut fat faster during the week and then restore blood glucose and muscle mass on the cheat day to preserve lean body mass. The effectiveness method and its variants is controversial and largely disputed in literature, though it's pretty much established that both calorie restriction and lower carb intake will increase your insulin sensitivity (yay).
>>
>>7965097
Please stfu
>>
not impressed by this
>be me
>eat ~1200 cals per day
>look like a pae skelly with ribs showing
>every few start eating and for some reason be unable to stop
>consume 5000-10000kcals
>next day back to normal
>>
>>7965223
fight me irl fggt
>>
>>7965071
>mfw /sci/ is being visited by The utterly retarded /fit/
>>
>>7965233
>visit
/fit/ and /sci/ share the largest % userbase of any two boards you moron.
>>
>>7965250
lmao no
>>
>>7965267
I browse /fit/ more often than /sci/ and I'm a physics postgrad. Why are you such a faggot? You get bullied by a jock in high-school or something?
>>
>>7965273
>I browse both, therefore everybody does
>>
>>7965282
That's what the survey thread two years ago showed actually so yes. First day on 4chan?
>>
File: 1458559990433.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1458559990433.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>7965284

>two years ago
>nothings changed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7DvyBwgPo
>>
>>7965403
>Implying people actually LEAVE 4chan

You're here forever son.
>>
>>7965267
They're the only two boards where a reasonable number of people have some motivation to be productive.
>>
>>7965071
lol, skip to 2:34

I'm more impressed by the sheer willpower it must have taken to eat that much of something that sweet and strong in flavor. I mean, just the sugar alone I would've puked halfway through.
>>
Why wouldn't it be?

You retards just don't know any physics.
>>
File: matt.png (450 KB, 644x444) Image search: [Google]
matt.png
450 KB, 644x444
>>7965071
>competitive eater video
>not Matt Stonie
get out
>>
>>7965684
All of that is going straight to his beard.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.