[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adoption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448756945345.jpg (265 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
1448756945345.jpg
265 KB, 497x750
I was adopted 19 years ago. My mother and father told me it's impossible to trace back my biological parents since I was born in a third world country and there weren't documents. Are they telling the truth, will I never get to know my biological parents?
>>
Unless your biological parents have their DNA sequence registered in some lab for some reason it might be extremely difficult, if you come from an orphanage maybe they kept records but I'm not sure you're allowed to access those.
>>
>>7963857
>Science and Math
>>
>>7963868

lmao wrong board I thought I was on /adv/
>>
>>7963875
le mao
>>
>>7963857
Sounds like bullshit. Even third world countries have adoption agencies and records, especially for international adoption.
>>
>>7963857
Weird image to choose. I never knew my real father and had to fly to meet him. Where is that, OP?
>>
>>7963927
Sorry, I didn't mean weird. Strange in a coincidental way, poignant.
>>
>>7963927

Just got it off some other anon on 4chan, but it's a shot of NYC.
>>
>>7963857
Just go to the Congo and hug the nearest gorilla.
>>
>>7963857

have you considered that maybe you are a robot? maybe you have no parents, only creators. that probs explains why you are so gay because that level of gayness is not biologically possible.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.