[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn all physics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1454092825227.jpg (285 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
1454092825227.jpg
285 KB, 600x898
How do I learn all physics?
>>
jump from a plane, you will experience everything you need to know
>>
For every bullshit equation you can't understand thereis an geometric representation to get it on sight.
>>
>>7960324
Read all textbooks
>>
>>7960331
I'm pretty sure that would be redundant.
>>
>>7960340
I'm pretty sure you don't know what the word redundant means
>>
>>7960342
>adjective
>not or no longer needed or useful; superfluous.
How does that word not describe reading multiple on the same subject?
>>
>>7960342
>multiple books on
FTFM
>>
>>7960348
They have different methods of teaching and different ways of learning
>>
>>7960324
>learn all physics?
including metaphysics?
>>
>>7960324
I like that bear
>>
>>7960324
Best way to learn all physics is to create an equation or set of equations that describe reality.

See you soon champ.
>>
>>7960420
No you don't.
>>
>>7960324

Read intro book, read intermediate books, read advanced books, and read the literature.

start here:
http://4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki/Physics_Textbook_Recommendations
>>
File: 1454287640245.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1454287640245.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>7960443
>The essential mathematical prerequisites are Vector Calculus, Matrix Algebra, and Ordinary Differential Equations. You're also assumed to be concurrently learning Partial Differential Equations, Probability, Fourier Transforms, Complex Variables, Special Functions, and Calculus of Variations as you progress.
i dont know what any of these mean except for probability
>>
>>7961131
Click on them, pick a book that's fits you, read it, know it
>>
>>7961275
neh cba looking up all those boosk
>>
>>7960437
You don't know me
>>
>>7960420
I like that bear too
>>
>>7961131
If you really want to learn physics, all that is crammed into the first semester, in two of four subjects (at least in Germany).

Things you will need before you start are high school levels of calculus and geometry and a good work ethic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.