[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eugenics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (61 KB, 660x621) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 660x621
Is there a reason to allow mediocre people to have kids? Imagine how great the world would be if only people of IQs 125 and up were allowed to have kids. It a statistical fact that IQ directly correlates with the success of a nation.
>hardly any blacks/Muslims/progressives
>mostly white/Jew/Asian populace
>Less crime
>Less pollution
>more competition within STEM

Bill Burr speaks the truth http://youtu.be/sp3nsgTQNiI

>inb4 >>>/pol/
>>
>>7959832
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7959832
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7959849
>>7959856
>>>/plebbit/
Also if I was from pol would I have said >mostly white/Jew/Asian populace
>>
>>7959868
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7959832
The success of a nation is reliant on more than high IQ.
>>
>>7959911
name one non 3rd world country with an average IQ below 80

protip: you can't
>>
>>7959911
It's still one of the biggest influences on success.

The few important variables are intelligence, resources, and ability to evolve. Resources are less important with international trade though.

Of course if you get stuck in a static culture like North Korea you won't reach your potential, but at the same time even with democracy you will still be a tribal shithole if you are shit genetics.
>>
>>7959914
IQ doesn't directly cause the success of a nation. It is the result of a successful nation but it does not cause it.
>>
>>7959917
keep in mind static/evolution are basically replacing worse systems with better systems, or worse knowledge with better knowledge, aka adapting something like quantum mechanics.

It has nothing to do with variety of genetics, or "liberalism sjw" stuff. The two simplistic variables to break any society down into

Intelligence, basically determined by population size and avg IQ.

Evolution ability, basically determined by how scientific they are. AKA ability to throw out bad systems for better systems and improve.

People make big mistakes when judging a place like China as not being adaptable. When in reality they have been incredibly flexible as shown with the reforms they made towards free market systems. They have actually been incredibly adept at morphing to face new challenges and goals.
>>
>>7959922
>It is the result of a successful nation but it does not cause it.

Holy shit, a brain dead liberal detected

IQ is at least 50% genetic.
>>
>>7959929
50% is only half
>>
File: 1458941029715.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1458941029715.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>7959922
>IQ IS ALL ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!
>>
>>7959929
It's actually more like 80% seriously it's like height, yes if you are severly malnourished you will not reach your potential but you still cannot supersede your genetics

ie a dog will not turn into a human just because it's in the environment of a human
>>
>>7959832
I know lots of "mediocre" people who are better than you and live perfectly interesting and happy lives. If you wanna be a science worshipping ant colony, go fuck off to mars, faggot
>>
>>7959832
Imagine being a genius but working at Mcdonald's.

Fuck that
>>
>>7959832

Because I don't want a guy with 125 IQ cleaning my toilets.

I don't want to enter a bathroom with an attendant reading a liberal digest talking about how "the man" is keeping him down while he lights up a bowl to drown his sorrows about how shitty his life is.

I want a genuine idiot that is thankful he has a job and praises me for how big of a shit I took and doesn't mind cleaning up the steaks that I left behind while polishing everything like his life depended on it.
>>
>>7959946
Sounds like a job that most of /pol/ would be well suited to. Hey guys I think we finally found something to do with you assholes!
>>
File: Caprice.png (549 KB, 634x461) Image search: [Google]
Caprice.png
549 KB, 634x461
>>7959944
>>7959946
Implying jobs like this won't be automated within 15 years
>>
>>7959832
Why stop there? Lets get rid of all short people.
And weak people.
And people that need glasses.
And ones with allergies.
And don't forget autism.
And 4chin users.
Lets throw in socially awkward people too.

We gotta keep the genes good after all
>>
>>7959832
>>more competition within STEM
way to sell your idea to /sci/
>>
>>7959975

Sorry little jimmy. For every automation that exist that does a redundant action there is a mechanic or electrical tech that still has to clean it, oil it, repair, replace or update it.
>>
>>7959978
because none of those things prevent you from being a productive member of society
>>
>>7959984
Your point? Not like IQ stops people from being productive either. I'm trying to create the true master race here.

Oh, I forgot, ugies gotta go too.
>>
>>7959832
stop makin that fuckin guy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.