[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Myers Briggs types are associated with what disorders? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 864x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 864x925
What Myers Briggs types are associated with what disorders? Like I'd think autism ISTJ, narcissism ESTJ, anxiety INFJ/P
Opinions or literature welcome fampai
>>
>>7958907
This is a terrible break down. You should go away forever.
>>
>>7958915
Helpful thanks
>>
I've heard that INTP (or was it INTJ) is correlated with schizophrenia for whatever reason
>>
ENTJ master race reporting in.
>>
I test as an INFP and have depression and anxiety. I think we're are generally seen as insecure, depressed and anxious.

"We used to wonder where war lived, what it was that made it so vile. And now we realize that we know where it lives: Inside ourselves." - Camus, fellow supposed INFP
>>
>>7958907
you're personality type is: gullible and stupid.
>>
>>7958938
Red leader standing by
>>
>>7958907
MBTI isn't real.
There is no definitive guidline for personality.
Jung said people flip between types to justify a broken system.
You only identify with 1 or two traits.
It's often misinterpreted as a personality disorder test.
>>
>>7959035
While I can definitely buy MBTI being bullshit, I'm sure it's possible one way or another to accurately group commonly occurring human personality types. While there are nearly infinite ways that the minds of individuals work, I tend to believe that the bulk of difference manifests in minor ways, meaning that everyone fits into a generalized personality bucket of one sort or another.
>>
>>7958931
Both could be schizotypal. I think a schizophrenic is more likely to be an Se-user.
>>
>>7958931

The tests have always said I am INTP since I was 16(28 now) and I'm diagnosed schizophrenic.
>>
>>7959110

the way personality is currently handled in psychology is via levels of different dimensions rather than by personality types since the idea of placing people in distinct categories like in the MBTI is dum dum
>>
>>7959035
>that guy in the MBTI threads

It's old news MBTI is invalid. It's just fun to guess types and things like that.
>>
Autism is ISTJ
Aspergers is INTJ
Narcissism is ESTP
Histrionic is ESFP/ENFP
Social anxiety and AvPD is INFP
Generalized anxiety is INFJ
Love-shy is ENTJ and INTP
Dependent is ISFJ
Borderline is INFP
>>
>>7958931
INTP is strongly correlated with schizotypal personality disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder#Epidemiology
>>
>>7958907
This is a bad chart. Why does everyone think ENTJs are badasses? They're actually kind of timid and don't care about much. They usually stay inside and work on computers or play video games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTKyhc8bOYE

Literally ENTJ
>>
>>7958907
this myers briggs meme is to /sci/ what gender identity is to tumbler
>>
>>7961883
What about ISFP?
>>
ENTP master race checking in, aka einsteins big brother who wasn't autistic

What neurological damage have we got
>>
>>7961889
the MBTI types correlate highly with each other, therefore, pretty much all disorders will correlate with pretty much all MBTI types
>>
File: 1449894682726.png (285 KB, 522x679) Image search: [Google]
1449894682726.png
285 KB, 522x679
INFJ/INFP (different when I take the test) here, I have depression and pretty bad social anxiety.
>>
>>7962052
same
ADHD, apparently
>>
>>7961883
Doesn't ISTJ cover like 60% of humanity? Do we all have autism?
>>
>>7964716
>60% of humanity
>introverts
You could have realized yourself that can't be the case.
>>
>>7962920
>the MBTI types correlate highly with each other
source pls
>>
>>7961883
Borderline what?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.