[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 2waymirror.png (10 KB, 853x466) Image search: [Google]
2waymirror.png
10 KB, 853x466
What would happen? Assuming both the 2-way and regular mirror are "perfect," satellite quality.
>>
>>7958842
Depends what else is in the room. Probably a lot of silver. Thing is, we can probably empirically test this.
>>
>>7958842
The same thing that happens when you put your head between two parallel mirrors
>>
>2 way mirror

you know this isnt a real thing, right? its just glass that is partially mirrored, and when the room on one side of the mirror is brighter than the other, it's really hard to see from the bright side to the dark side
>>
>>7958842
Making a lot of assumptions about the nature of the mirrors and the rooms involved, I think you'd just see the two surfaces facing the big room reflecting each other indefinitely.
>>
I can see what it would look like in my head but I can't explain it.
>>
File: 8427815737_44994f2cf8_b.jpg (415 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8427815737_44994f2cf8_b.jpg
415 KB, 1024x768
it would be like this except you couldn't see the camera (or the hand)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.