[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as a 'big tits' gene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: eyy.jpg (82 KB, 439x526) Image search: [Google]
eyy.jpg
82 KB, 439x526
Is there such a thing as a 'big tits' gene?
>>
of course there is

there are genes for fucking everything; you honestly believe there isn't one that tells the female body how much fat to distribute to the mammary region? cmon man use your brain
>>
>>7957689
Could we isolate it and make a race of women with massive tits?
>>
>>7957693
DFC will slay the cows !
>>
>>7957693

I guess theoretically? Whole lotta work tho man

Plus not everyone will have the same fitness and acivity levels, which also infuence %BF and distribution
>>
>>7957689
>one
There's probably dozens of genes and non-coding regions that control it.
>>
>>7957689
>there are genes for fucking everything
there aren't genes for knowledge and culture. Genes set the overall structure and growth of the brain, but it's up to the input to rewire the synapses accordingly.
>>
>>7957693
It would be easier to just breed them like we've done with livestock to get a population with required genes but ethics might be an issue.
>>
>>7957725
Culture is genetic though.
You really think african subhuman can adopt a culture of cheese without lactose disgestion, or bread without the saliva mutation ?
Not to mention the basic intelligence for architecture or technological civilisation of complex governments.

Culture is the gestalt of the behaviours of individuals, which is genetic.
Culture is genetic.
>>
>>7957695
/thread
>>
File: 1438352223783.png (241 KB, 1002x698) Image search: [Google]
1438352223783.png
241 KB, 1002x698
>>7957869
>>Culture is the gestalt of the behaviours of individuals, which is genetic.
>Culture is genetic.

this reasoning is rigorous for undergraduates in biology
>>
>>7957869
Although that scenario would be nice, it's not true. European guy can live in Asia and adapt their culture rather easily. That doesnt mean genes make up our cultures. Albeit if you mean that the bigger gaps of human evolution make a difference in culture, you are correct. And I mean the biggest differences.
>>
>>7957894
One european in China is statistically irrelevant.
We have real-life example of what i assert though, for example in London, which stopped being british sometime ago. Hard to pinpoint when, much like speciation it happens slowly and there's no clear boundary.
Compare fifty years ago to now though, and you'll see that changing the demography change the culture, like clockwork.
>>
>>7957869
>Culture is genetic though.
lol shut up retard
>>
>>7957719
This. It is a morphometric trait like height and is likely under the control of many common genetic variants (~10,000 loci or so) scattered throughout the genome.

Because the effect of any one locus is so small and the rest of the genome and environmental factors produce a great deal of noise, large sample sizes (500,000-1 million genomes) and statistical regularization is required to model the relationship between genetic factors and trait values.

But, yes, rest assured that somewhere there is a relatively sparse linear model that relates breast size to genotype and can predict the former from the latter with favorable estimation error.
>>
Does it depends on how much female hormons the mother assumes during pregnancy?
I've read that about male's penis size with male hormons
>>
>>7957869
Stupid way of phrasing that, but yeah. Read some classical population genetics like Fisher, Wright, and Haldane to appreciate the extent to which this is the case.

Many complex human behaviors are heritable and, according to twin studies, are about 50% heritable on average. This means that these traits can be acted upon by sexual selection, which is highly driven by culture. Insofar as the preferences of a given generation's females change, the parameters along which fitness will be evaluated may change along with which traits will passed on, to the extent that they are heritable. This may, in turn, shape the culture these people create to be different than that of their parents to whatever extent the sexually selective choices of their mothers differed from their mother's mothers.

Genes don't encode culture. Culture is an emergent property of humans doing more and more elaborate shit to display value to mates, while also meeting basic needs related to health and safety (food, water, shelter). Insofar as all life and activity is dependent on physiology and genes, this too is a process informed by genes, albeit in a complex, hierarchical, interactional relationship.
>>
>>7957971
>But, yes, rest assured that somewhere there is a relatively sparse linear model that relates breast size to genotype and can predict the former from the latter with favorable estimation error.

Wew, I can sleep easy tonight.
>>
>>7957681
No there isn't.

The cause of big tits are purely enviromental when you get exposed to tits under your teenager it will increase your delicious milk fountains
>>
>>7958099
Teenage years*
>>
>>7957681
HOw do you expalin silicone tits OP? checkmate !
>>
>>7957681
>you will never have big tits
feels bad man
>>
>>7957695
>DFC
I think Gigi Rivera has the perfect body but I wouldn't mind it if more girls like in op's pic were running around.
>>
>>7957681
Yes. Just like there is a gene that tells girls with big tits not to mate with guys like you
>>
>>7957900
I'm very racist but this comment makes no sense. Obviously when a large amount of people from one country move to another, they're going to bring the culture of where they came from. A counterexample is the poor and the rich English populations of London. They have, and have always had, very different cultures.
>>
>>7957693
Only mate with women who have cup-sizes past 34D. Breed anyone with smaller cup sizes out of existence.

>>7957695
DCT will slay DFC!
>>
>>7958688
>Breed anyone with smaller cup sizes out of existence.
Because both chiropractors, back surgeons and everything else related to the damage massive breasts do to ones back need even more money.
Or does that not matter to you? In which case, go right ahead.
>>
>>7958594
kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.