[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some people that I've worked with in the past telli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: hydrogen peroxide.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hydrogen peroxide.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>some people that I've worked with in the past telling me to unironically drink Hydrogen Peroxide because it helps them

http://www.drinkh2o2.com/

Is this the new snake oil?
>>
File: 9213658.jpg (38 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
9213658.jpg
38 KB, 390x470
>Bathing: Use about 64 oz. (2 quarts) of the of 3% or 3.5% diluted hydrogen peroxide solution in a tub full of warm water. Do not try this before bedtime, because the absorbed oxygen energizes the body and prevents sleep. Soak in the bath for at least 1/2 hour. Add hot water to maintain bath temperature keeping pores and blood vessels dilated, facilitating absorption of oxygen through your skin.

wew
>>
File: I6P0201-photosize-.jpg (100 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
I6P0201-photosize-.jpg
100 KB, 1600x1067
They were just telling you to kill yourself. Probably because you're an autistic fuck who doesn't get a hint.
>>
File: bait.gif (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
2 MB, 1200x675
>>7957119
At first that was the idea I had.

Then I realized they were serious.
>>
>>7957124
Yeah they weren't joking
>>
File: Blood-meets-hydrogen-peroxide.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Blood-meets-hydrogen-peroxide.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
I've drank it before, consistently over say a month. It's a very unpleasant experience and I don't do it anymore. But it didn't kill me. It's inconclusive to me if there were any benefits.
>>
it breaks things down, say, if you had really bad indigestion or stomach problems.

i drink liters of very acidic pepsi because i can't digest vegetables that well
>>
>>7957193
Isn't that what carbonated water is for?

Using this for those kind of problems seems overkill.
>>
>>7957218
some people use it for that
pepsi is 100x more acidic ; closer to stomach acid

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8476194

'overkill' only applies to normal people who don't suffer from disease
>>
>>7957102
Dude wtf... this website exists and someone spent that much time trying to convince readers to kill themselves? Admittedly it is pretty funny, but scary if people truly showed this to you and believed it.

My guess is some autistic chem/biochem guys got bored in the lab one day and bought a domain name in the year 1998 and coded a website for shits and giggles to send around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.