[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the subversion in Pic related possible? Does this new age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: nJ8Duh.jpg (308 KB, 1348x659) Image search: [Google]
nJ8Duh.jpg
308 KB, 1348x659
Is the subversion in Pic related possible?
Does this new age we live in have just as much propaganda as Stalins commie empire?
What is the science behind pic related?
>>
>>7956142

The same science behind religion
>>
>>7956142
Check for yourself. The mechanisms are known and have been extensively researched, in particular for military purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

One could say, we are already at war. Not a conventional war with weapons, but an information war, a war of propaganda, indoctrination and brainwashing.
>>
>>7956617
none of that proves this happened in sweden
>>
>>7956142
Summarise this shit
>>
>>7956623
It happens all over the western world. Read some other news sources and realize what information you are not allowed to see where you live. And then critically question it. Recognize the bias and recognize what opinions are subtly being pushed in the media and in society.
>>
>>7956142
>Is the subversion in Pic related possible?
Is Sweden a fictional country?

>>7956617
>Not a conventional war with weapons, but an information war, a war of propaganda, indoctrination and brainwashing.
Memetic warfare? Or perhaps Memeugenics sound more catchy.
>>
>>7956630
but that's not how science works you fucking monumental retard
>>
>>7956663
Science begins with questioning things. Also this is rather "social science" and not physics.
>>
>>7956678
is it
explain how it's social science and not just you being paranoid
>>
>>7956679
Describing and explaining the mechanisms of propaganda and indoctrination is a topic of social science.
>>
>>7956681
show me an example
>>
>>7956684
Look at OP's pic or at the wikipedia articles linked above.
>>
>>7956686
not good enough sorry
>>
>>7956688
No need to apologize. I can fully understand that you were indoctrinated into not questioning your beliefs.
>>
>>7956690
based on your own paranoid schizophrenia
great job
>>
>>7956693
Say whatever you need to keep your world view consistent.
>>
>>7956694
i like how you assyme i have a different worldview to you
because all your patter is an attempt to make youself seem more knowledgable than the average joe
but actually you just look like a sulky teenager
>>
>>7956623
ideological warfare can rarely be empirically proven by random idiots on chinese cartoon forumsthis is why intelligence agencies exist.

there's an interesting tendency in western countries towards this kind of thinking at any rate, and i'll be interested to see what happens in the next 20 years
>>
>>7956700
you're awfully concerned with arguing with sulky teenagers on the internet for someone with such a high thinking capacity
>>
>>7956703
well duh of course propaganda exists but is that what happened in sweden? was it exactly like that?

nobody fucking knows, go back to sleep
>>
>>7956700
I'm not obliged to redpill you. I only tell you a Kantian "Sapere aude". Whether you accept it, is up to you.
>>
>>7956706
thanks for agreeing with me. i bet you're a blast to hang out with in real life
>>
>>7956713
>muh learned binary opposition made me smart
no
>>
>>7956142
Is it possible? What kind of question is that? Its the main purpose of intelligence agencies in this day and age https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
>>
>>7956717
What made me smart is my high IQ which is a result of my genetics and my gender.
>>
>>7956716
it's fucked desu the internet now like even ITT we assume propagandist roles automatically
whole thing is like a giant psyop
>>
>>7956729
>actually being a /sci/ meme
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.