[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
supplement/vitamin discussion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 347x145
No luck on the other boards, thread deleted presumably for off topic, so I'm going to try /sci/, because it's kinda a medical topic...
>Help me guys, I'm trying to formulate a combination of medicines, supplements, and vitamins, for my sub to increase her submission and promote breast growth, sexual sensitivity, and general feminine enhancement.
>Where should I start, what do I need to buy, and in what dosages?
>>
>>7955500
Also, check my dubs
>>
>>7955500
lots of soy
>>
Cyanide
>>
>>7955500

Take your degeneracy back to /b/, faggot. This a pure board.
>>
>>7955748
>wanting a feminine girl makes you gay
Ask me how I know you are an engineer
>>
>>7955768
>promote breast growth
>general feminine enhancement
Pay for her hormone replacement therapy.
>>
>>7955768

>calling me a faggot
>when you're the guy going on an anime image board asking for pills that would feminize your male partner

Yeah, sure pal.
>>
>>7955779
Actually I am, not that guy, I started the thread and went to sleep.
>>7955771
Sorry bro, but I don't go for mental illness, she was born with her vagina. I wanna know what kinds of supplements I can get to make her tits grow cause I love big titties. And by feminine enhancement, I mean help her drop a bit of weight that she may or may not have gained due to my southern style Paula dean kind of cooking.
>>
>>7955999
Oh man, check em boys
>>
OP here.

Sorry I made this thread, guys. I knew this was garbage when I was making the thread, but I couldn't help myself.

I've been making a lot of bad threads lately. I just like the attention I get. I think the only way I can get myself to stop is if people just stop responding to my awful threads when I make them. Deep down, that's what I really want and hope for every time.

Please ignore all my terrible threads; they're just cries for attention.

The best way you can help me is to just ignore all my posts where I try stir up trouble or get attention, even ones claiming this isn't me.

Thanks in advance for not encouraging me.
>>
>>7956008
Nice try, not op
>Kill yourself
>>
Bump for interest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.