[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i can't find any resources to explain this to me so I come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 271x186
i can't find any resources to explain this to me so I come to science to ask for help.

If you have a fire burning at 1,800f then you throw a propane tank at the fire, does the explosion from the propane tank add +f to the 1800f? Or does it make the 1800f last longer?

And if you can point me to something to read about this or explain it to me that would be nice.
>>
I don't know how it works but I think it works like that.
>>
The propane tank will increase the complexity of the situation enough that an alternate path that uses doubles instead of floats will be taken to guarantee numeric stability.
>>
>>7953037
Propane burns at 3,623 °F in the open air.
>>
>>7953252
The 100f was an example.

>>7953230
So does that mean a lower temperature fire can increase the temperature of another fire that has a higher temperature?
>>
>>7953267
Materials burn at different temperatures, the temperature of the fire will be directly related to the material undergoing combustion.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.