[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most efficient way to get your brain out of that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: teilatequila.jpg (37 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
teilatequila.jpg
37 KB, 320x480
What is the most efficient way to get your brain out of that funk of "I've been doing too much work, I need to relax before I do more work" phase? Because I really just want to keep working, and even though the idea of continuing exhausts me, there's absolutely nothing else I actually WANT TO DO. Just NOT WORK. What's the cure, /sci/?
>inb4 get off 4chan.
This is the first time I've been here all week, and it was just to ask this question.
>>
File: 1449113811012.png (300 KB, 1013x1033) Image search: [Google]
1449113811012.png
300 KB, 1013x1033
is it weird or just the result of the circumstances that the most "successful" people are the ones everybody wants to fuck? is it just the true manifestation of the human nature? is this all we are, monkeys? can we become more than human? if anyone knows please tell me
>>
>>7946032

Relaxing might do it.
>>
>>7946044
>Relaxing might do it.
Well, yeah, but what's the most efficient way to relax, that allows me to get in and out as fast as possible and ready and rearing to do more work?
>>
>>7946050
masturbating
>>
>>7946043
>the most "successful" people are the ones everybody wants to fuck?
Okay, 2 things. First of all define "success". Do you mean money? Do you mean self-actualization? Give me something to work with. Also, these "'successful people' are the ones everyone wants to fuck?" Well who is everyone? I don't have a particular fetish for fucking successful people. I just want to fuck an attractive girl, and ideally form a relationship with an attractive who cares about me and understands me. I don't really care if their successful. It's certainly not a turn-off, but whether they live in a mansion or a gutter makes little difference to me. But then I'm a man, and men are expected to fight for their own resources unlike women (inb4 "hey there are exceptions to that rule you just mentioned", yes, but it's right MOST of the time), while women historically have had to hang onto men for their successes and failures. Marrying a successful man and pleasing them was all they had to be good at, so ofcourse women cling to men with the most resources and status, when it's the easiest way for them to get ahead. There are exceptions. Hopefully you or I will find one of those exceptional women who likes us without keeping our resources in mind, but even if that day does someday come we will need to have our social skills honed, so pick up "Bang" by Roosh. I'm not a shill, just pirate, I don't give a fuck, and read the shit out of that, until you become a PUA master, and then when the right girl comes along, you won't sperg her away.
>>
>>7946060
>masturbating
No. I only masturbate when I want to masturbate, and I don't feel like working afterwards.
>>
>>7946066
don't talk back to me, go masturbate.
>>
>>7946109
I just did. Now what. I still don't want to work.
>>
File: feels11.jpg (22 KB, 381x572) Image search: [Google]
feels11.jpg
22 KB, 381x572
>>7946043
This pic pretty much describes my life
>Wake up at 730
>eat breakfast, make coffee
>do math untill 1pm
>lift
>do physics until 5pm
>eat dinner
>work on my Chinese untill 11
>watch netflix
>sleep at 12am
>repeat
Can't wait until uni starts, I literally have nothing to do all day
>>
>>7946110
>now what

Now I reveal to you, your weakness.

Instead of continuing to work, you examined the fact that you wanted to rest. You explored this fact. You made a post on /sci/, you monitored the thread. You beat your fucking dick off for christ sake.

Develop good HABITS. The brain / mind is plastic. Only think what you should be thinking, and you will find, with time, that it comes easier.
>>
>>7946032
Just follow these simple steps

1: open letter/email/instructions and note the due date
2: realise due date has ... passed
3: comprehend the enormity of the situation
4: feel that adrenaline shot through your body as the blood level in what now is your adrenaline stream is decreasing
5: within one, max two, seconds feel an unearthly clarity dawn on you.

Did this. Today. Pulse still high.
>>
File: image_862.jpg (41 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
image_862.jpg
41 KB, 600x615
>>7946032
>take pic related
>fill with cold/not warm water
>put head underwater
>repeat last step a couple of times
Protip: each time you can try to hold out longer without air
>>
If narcissism is laziness, then the opposite seems to be fitting for hard work: Self-hate should do it fair and square.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.