[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is in the Gardasil vaccine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: GardasilDM2401-468x192.jpg (19 KB, 468x192) Image search: [Google]
GardasilDM2401-468x192.jpg
19 KB, 468x192
What the fuck is in the Gardasil vaccine?
>>
>>7945599
stuff to vaccinate you for the human papilloma virus.
>>
My guess would be Human Papillomavirus Vaccine [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] [Recombinant, adsorbed] but that's just a shot in the dark.
>>
In a lot of anti-virus vaccines and the Gardasil vaccine, it's simply the capsid of the virus (or several common strains of one virus) -- which is the protein coating of the virus. This "teaches" your adaptive immune system to recognize the virus. Then they package it with a matrix of some kind and maybe some proteins to help absorption.
>>
>>7945617
Thanks for the thoughtful answer!
>>
>>7945599
Advanced inoculation of autism.
>>
>>7945599
Why is the syringe so funny looking
>>
>>7945599
From the pic, I would say thermal paste
>>
>>7945993
Did its appearance really make you laugh?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.