[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best technique for minimizing the amount of time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: scantron.jpg (51 KB, 228x250) Image search: [Google]
scantron.jpg
51 KB, 228x250
Whats the best technique for minimizing the amount of time to fill the bubbles.
>>
>>7934780
Put a dot on the bubbles
ez
>>
>>7934781
needs to be filled all the way though
>>
>>7934780
fill the edge to form a ring, and then darken the inside of the ring like the savage you are.
>>
I always take the test and finish the actual paper test before filling in the scantron. I feel as if pausing after every question to fill in the scantron takes away from your focus.
>>
lift your palm, put your pencil straight down at the center of the dot and then spin the paper
>>
>>7934780
Pick them at random
>>
>>7934806
But have you ever asked yourself why? Do you even know how these things work.

The machine is not some inspector that checks how much of the fucking circle you filled, it just detects and computes.

The problem is that back in ameriland, your professors don't know shit about fuck.
>>
>>7934819
>. I feel as if pausing after every question to fill in the scantron takes away from your focus.

/sci/ everyone.
>>
use black marker
>>
>>7934868
the scantrons i fill out have instructions to always fill the whole bubble in
>>
>>7934874
disobey
>>
>>7934869

Did I say something wrong?
>>
>>7934902
have you yourself tried that?
seems odd to have you waste 1-2 minutes of your test time for no reason
>>
Stop being a fat American.
>>
>>7934868

The machine is a super duper strong laser cutter that is hooked up the the AGI GOD HIVEMIND AI system. It probes in each bubble searching for gaps a maximum of 1.6 × 10-35 meters. If any are found, it marks it as incorrect, and changes the question of the number as well as the choices and then runs that new test and bubble form through the Very Large Keklahedron Memecollider altering the rainbow matter and chi energies of our popscik universe causing a change in everyone's perception and memories just before it spits out your score.

The problem is that you think you know that they dont know but you did not know it was you who does not know shit about fuck all along.
>>
>>7934780
Piss on the test.
>>
>>7934780
Fill out your scantrons before you get to class so you aren't sitting there rushing to get all the bubbles filled in.
>>
>>7934780
Just page at a time. Switching from test to scantron for every question takes more time than finishing the page then filling in the scantron (where you only switch focus from test to scantron once every page)

The worst strategy is to finish test then scan tron. You remove the redundancy of switching from test to scantron but you have to flip through all of the pages again which is just as redundant but wastes more time than simply switch to your scan tron
>>
>>7935005
So tl;dr
Prioritize minimizing redundant page flipping
Then minimize switching focus from test to scantron

Fill your answers at the end of each test page
>>
>>7934780
for one dont use an extremely sharp pencil. blunter the better
>>
>>7934780
Don't erase
>>
What I do is put a dash through a choice, and after every 10 or so, fill those choices. Or sometimes just finish the test and fill the ones I dashed.

It might not actually be faster but it feels faster to me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.