[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hear you guys like science, and it just so happens my order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: rsz_20160315_115959.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160315_115959.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
So I hear you guys like science, and it just so happens my order from United nuclear came in.
I think we need more potassium in our diet.
>>
>>7934119
put it in your sink
>>
>>7934120
I think that would be a very bad idea.
>>
>>7934121
seal some up in a baggie so it's waterproof and flush it.
>>
>>7934119
Eat it, it's what's good about bananas and it's what they make pop rocks out of.

Video yourself for posterity
>>
>>7934119
>United nuclear

Do you know who own United Nuclear?
>>
>>7934125
That is brilliant.
>>
>>7934119
On of the things i envy you yankees for is your freedoms. In ingerland we are not allowed guns, knives, chemicals, poisons etc. Too dangerous, we might hurt ourselves.

Schools cant do the potassium experiment anymore.
>>
>>7934512
To be fair, that shit can cause some big booms and with a bit of creativity can be pretty dangerous
>>
>>7934119
OP take out the potassium, full the bottle with water, put a magnet on the inside of the cap in front of the potassium with another magnet outside to hold it, close the cap and pull the magnet and run
Film this please
>>
>>7934602
>magnets
>how do they work?
>>
>>7934616
I worded it badly, I just mean so it can be held against the cap while you close it so it contacts water when the container is closed
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So after much consideration and witnessing this shit burning through 1/2 inch of steel I have decided that fucking with stuff is NOT something I wish to experiment with.

Also it's old and has oxidation on it.
>>
>>7934820
And KOH that you need to clean off, good luck not starting a potassium fire by accident whilst cleaning.
>>
what if you mixed it with toothpaste
>>
>>7934820
That discoloration is normal.
>>
>>7934820
At LEAST make a smoke bomb with it !!
>>
>>7934119
>we need more potassium in our diet
• my doctor told me I need more K
• K supplements limited to 100mg because fgt FDA
• need FOUR fckn GRAMS of K daily
• buy 500g of KHCO3 online cheap
• profit
>>
>>7934119
I just bought a container of Low-sodium salt. I agree, not enough potassium in our diets.
>>
>>7934512
>>7934593
Thanks for bringing back nostalgia. Me and my good friend used to enjoy sticking this stuff down the Bunsen burners, set fire to tissue, the desk, floor and do some real science. I feel sorry for children growing up today, it kinda seems it will all be gender studies and equality which is a great principal but in practice causes absolute chaos.

If they made chaos in science room they would understand :(
>>
dissolve it in water to make potassium ions
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.